By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Movies that Made You Cry?

Logan is all that comes to mind

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network
pokoko said:

I'll never watch it again.  I don't think I've cried like that since I was a child.  

I had to go to my room and not to talk to anyone the rest of the night after watching this. Can't even remember what happened after the little sister died, I was such a wreck from then until the credits.

Also totally random, but I was watching Gintama last night, and there was a random reference to that movie with Gin telling Kagura to fill the toothpaste roll with water to get some more out. Totally made me sigh in anger at the memory.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Argh can't believe I forgot Grave of the Fireflies.

Also some documentaries can really make you emotional. Such as:

13th
Bowling for Columbine
Tower

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Big Fish
The intro to Up
Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind
Any act of selfless heroism (Such as the church scene in Band of Brothers, or Hacksaw Ridge)

Why hate systems that bring you great games?

PSN: Aceburg0413

XBOX Live: Sheep of Doom13

Nintendo:  SheepofDoom13

3DS FC:  3222 - 5562 - 9867

The Bear. Live action.Very little in the way of dialogue and humans tho a couple of hunters are in the film. Just a cub whose mom dies and has to make it on his own. While I enjoy the film I just can't watch it as it suffers so much. This is a fictional film but feels too real.

Around the Network

Grave of the Fireflies
AI

Has anyone not cried watching Grave of the Fireflies?

Life is Beautiful, BLACK (Maybe the best Indian movie ever done), V for Vendetta and Finding Nemo (the moment when Coral is killed is just too much for me, idk why).

The Road

So much despair, a father trying to save his son (with no hope) on a dying Earth

Super_Boom said:
pokoko said:

I'll never watch it again.  I don't think I've cried like that since I was a child.  

I had to go to my room and not to talk to anyone the rest of the night after watching this. Can't even remember what happened after the little sister died, I was such a wreck from then until the credits.

Also totally random, but I was watching Gintama last night, and there was a random reference to that movie with Gin telling Kagura to fill the toothpaste roll with water to get some more out. Totally made me sigh in anger at the memory.

The episode where Kagura was supposedly dying had Gin saying something to her about a tin of fruit drops and I was like OH MY GOD NO YOU DIDN'T.

No lie, though, that movie made my throat close up so much that I couldn't swallow.  I had to walk into the kitchen for a glass of water so I wasn't paying attention to what happened after that scene, either.  Although, when I saw how the end connected to the beginning, it hit me again.

Dumb and Dumber! Dat Pacific Bell commercial they were watching.....hits me in the feelers!

Gaming Away Life Since 1985