By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Movies that Made You Cry?

What about Spotlight made you cry, may I ask?

Also, I know I have cried at movies, but I can't remember them off the top of my head right now. However, unlike you, I did not cry during Gravity, but I did feel a wave of emotions. Sitting in the theatre watching that movie honestly, especially near the end, really moved me and also made me feel the most stressed out I've ever been watching a movie.

Around the Network

Too many fricken Disney movies that absolutely don't deserve my tears. It must be that I'm always watching them in an emotionally exposed state that they easily break through my barriers.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

None. The time investment in movies is too short for me to get emotionally attached to any one character. Maybe I'll watch some of these movies you guys cried from to prove myself wrong.

Kimi no na Wa

Koe no Katachi

Interstellar

Reign Over Me

Inside Out

The Pursuit of Happyness

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

The Invention of Hugo Cabret

La vita è bella

The Blind Side

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

Human Centipede

Nintendo and PC gamer

Around the Network

This one makes me cry compulsively everytime

http://pics.filmaffinity.com/dancer_in_the_dark-965435583-large.jpg

Shikamo said:

Koe no Katachi

I haven't seen the film but the manga made me cry several times.  The bullying was absolutely soul-crushing.  Just a special work that I would recommend to anyone, even if they had no interest in manga or anime.  It's also known as A Silent Voice for anyone interested.

The Lord of the Rings
Grave the Fireflies
American beauty
Silence

I can't think of any besides those four.

gatito said:
Lots and lots of them but some of the most infamous, ugly cry inducing are:
-The Shawshank Redemption
-Interstellar
-Her
-The Perks of Being a Wallflower
-Brokeback Mountain
-Toy Story 3

The only reason tp cry for interstellar is the length holiwood was willing to go for at the end of the script for a good ending. The cube maze was the dumbest thing I have ever seen in a movie that tries to be meaningful and not dumb.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

oh the first time i seen this scene i cried like a baby

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)