By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Movies that Made You Cry?

Marly and me. idk but dogs dying make me cry. It takes a lot to make me cry at a human death, I think when a main character dies if it's done right it can make the movie better.

Around the Network

Just 2
The Lion King
The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King

Knitemare said:

Interstellar... When HE reunites with his now older daughter

Come on, that last sequence and her closing lines sent chills down my spine.

Lion
Up
Her
Grave of the Fireflies

Care bears 2: New Generation
Pokemon The first movie
Logan

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Around the Network
Rab said:

The Road

So much despair, a father trying to save his son (with no hope) on a dying Earth

The Road made me cry a bit at the end

Qwark said:
Jumpin said:

Interstellar isn't a Hollywood film.

It's a big budget American sci fi movie by Nolan North in what way isn't it a Hollywood movie. Anyway it's still a movie I enjoyed for 2/3 of the ride and didn't enjoy the last part. Why can't a movie have a bad ending sometimes, there isn't much of a surprise left if the ending is always good. The conclusion we really fucked up and now we pay the price for it would have been sufficient and way more suitable than the equivalent of magic to get a good ending. Hell if they included doctor who in the black hole it would have been a better ending. 

First Uncharted, then Interstellar , Nolan North's range is incredible! 😛

Inside out is the only one I can remember right now, but mainly TV shows like the flash or FRIENDS have me in tears

Soooooo NO ONE else cried on the 1st Pokemon movie but me.......when Ash got hit by Mew and Mew two attack ......and all the Pokemon were crying Pikachu kept zapping him and he wouldn't get up....no one else cried......you heartless bastards! Making me look like a soft chump lmbo! I tear up every time I see that scene lol.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Set it Off. From the time the police catch up to the back robbers until the end. I was a broken man.