By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony is going to bring the house DOWN at e3, Best e3 ever conference incoming? Topping last 2 years? Shinnobi tweets!

PS4 has the best variety. I'm sure the show will impress

Around the Network
Azuren said:

Is this real?

'A dream ...' [Not my actual thought. Just mimicking how these threads go]

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
Azuren said:

Is this real?

I would prefer a straightforward answer.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

A bunch of games that will get announced for thise year and 80% of them delayed into the next year or never come out? Or am I thinking of Microsoft?

Blissfully ignorant Nintendo Switch owner

Azuren said:
GribbleGrunger said:

No its not real, and From Soft has said various times already that they are working on other stuff not related to souls, so people who keep bringing up any sequel to a soulsborne game just arent informed.

Around the Network
estebxx said:
Azuren said:

No its not real, and From Soft has said various times already that they are working on other stuff not related to souls, so people who keep bringing up any sequel to a soulsborne game just arent informed.

Miyazaki has only said that he's not helming one.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Jumpin said:

E3 is obsolete with everyone online and able to get the news themselves. I am surprised it hasn't died yet, considering companies have bigger marketing opportunities available to them for significantly less time/money cost and effort.

Certainly not. Conventions like E3 and Gamescom represent the possibility to reach a large audience of international press and consumer with a single hour long event and create a maximum of buzz. Even more so effective in times of the information age.

companies have bigger marketing opportunities available to them for significantly less time/money cost and effort.

For example?  Door to door salesmen building a personal relationship to the customer?

Hunting Season is done...

IT will be good but best ever....I don't know....unless they flat out say they are doing a Legend of Dragoon remake AND sequel/prequel lol.......

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Azuren said:
estebxx said:

Yeah and they have also confirmed to be working on other proyects none of them actually souls games.

estebxx said:
Azuren said:

Yeah and they have also confirmed to be working on other proyects none of them actually souls games.

I mean...they did say that one of the games they were working on was a dark fantasy to in line with people's expectations. 

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.