By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony is going to bring the house DOWN at e3, Best e3 ever conference incoming? Topping last 2 years? Shinnobi tweets!

Normchacho said:
estebxx said:

Yeah and they have also confirmed to be working on other proyects none of them actually souls games.

I mean...they did say that one of the games they were working on was a dark fantasy to in line with people's expectations. 

Yeah ive been expecting it to be a completely new franchise without the souls style but I guess they could make another game with the word souls on it and start a new IP, (though it would be awesome if they made something completely new).

Please let Souls rest From Software...

Around the Network

Don't overhype it, you'll just be disappointed when Sony have a great show but don't meet your lofty expectations.

It will probably be very good.

But don't forget, they don't, and can't, show everything at E3, they need to save some games for the Tokyo game show, the ps experience and maybe paris games week.

You will probably NOT gonna see The last of us 2, FF7 or shenmue and Death stranding.

estebxx said:
Normchacho said:

I mean...they did say that one of the games they were working on was a dark fantasy to in line with people's expectations. 

Yeah ive been expecting it to be a completely new franchise without the souls style but I guess they could make another game with the word souls on it and start a new IP, (though it would be awesome if they made something completely new).

I mean, a dark fantasy rpg that is familiar but isn't a Souls game sounds a lot like Bloodborne to me. But I guess we'll see.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Turkish said:
No big new games to announce this E3 (big maybe: Sucker Punch, Until Dawn devs, FromSoft?), finally lengthy gemupurei trailers of:
-Spiderman
-GoW 4
-Detroit
-Days Gone
-FF7R
-Shenmue 3
-GT Sport

Multiplats:
-COD
-Destiny 2
-SWBF2
-RDR2 (or not)

Smaller surprises: Shenmue HD Collection? Big budget indie announcements, Psychonauts 2 etc?

All games will have release dates/windows

maaaybeee TLOU2 but likely they save it after UCLL has come out so they can leave the series behind. So at PSX along with Death Stranding.

You think Sony is doing a press without announcing at least 2 major new tittles? Man that never happened and won´t ever happen lol

Around the Network
Normchacho said:
estebxx said:

I mean, a dark fantasy rpg that is familiar but isn't a Souls game sounds a lot like Bloodborne to me. But I guess we'll see.

I dont know men, i would classify BB as a Steam Punk / Lovecraft Horror game, when i think Dark Fantasy my mind instantly goes to Knights, Castles, Curses, Magic and all of that Lord of the Rings type of stuff.

Mega bomb, ps4 pro + psvr $499, all games from October to have psvr support on ps4 pro.
Or more likely, VR a mere footnote or not mentioned at all :/

While i'm expecting a good show (it's a really important E3 for Sony), i can't see them topping 2015. 2016 is possible, that's mostly a matter of emulating how they did last year's show but adding in a few extra surprises and some TLOU2 gameplay, but 2015 was pure hype machine. There are plenty of valid criticisms of Sony's 2015 E3, but damn if it didn't get people excited for the brand.

I dont understand the title. Where do you get the info that it will awsome?

IDK who Shinobi is. Bold, BOLD, very specific call. I bet this cunt is right.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."