By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony is going to bring the house DOWN at e3, Best e3 ever conference incoming? Topping last 2 years? Shinnobi tweets!

Should be a good show.

Around the Network

The PS5 Exists. 

There won't be any topping their E3 2015 conference for quite a while. There also probably won't be too many huge surprises as Sucker Punch is their only remaining studio I can think of that's currently poised to make a big reveal (hopefully a new IP). Maybe they'll have another interesting third party deal to show us too, though. In any case, Sony has really been nailing their presentations lately and I still expect very good things.

Last year's was the best presentation I've ever seen in terms of pacing. Game after game with most of the awkward stuff cut out. It was a breath of fresh air and I hope they keep that format. Actually, I hope others follow that example.

Especially Ubisoft.

Well, Sonys conference has been at the very least good for the past 3 or 4 years.But this year they got a real competitor with Nintendo.Its going to be extremely interesting to watch both!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network
TallSilhouette said:

There won't be any topping their E3 2015 conference for quite a while. There also probably won't be too many huge surprises as Sucker Punch is their only remaining studio I can think of that's currently poised to make a big reveal (hopefully a new IP). Maybe they'll have another interesting third party deal to show us too, though. In any case, Sony has really been nailing their presentations lately and I still expect very good things.

Well, you are comparing to one of the best conferences ever, if not the best.They basically got 3 myths, games that were supposed to never release, and announced them.Unless Nintendo and other companies comes with Mother 4, Metroid, a great Silent Hill, a new Chrono Trigger game(This one would be the same level of hype as Shenmue III or FF 7 Remake), that conference is simply unbeatable

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Bringing the house down requires a surprise, something like on the level of FF7R or Shenmue 3.

Maybe Legend of Dragoon remake?

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

I think this will be a fairly average Sony E3 in terms of hype. They really packed the last couple E3's full of announcements for games that were huge deals but still quite a ways out.

It'd be cool if there's a surprise or two of course, but I'd rather start hearing tentative dates for some of those announced games.

deskpro2k3 said:
Bringing the house down requires a surprise, something like on the level of FF7R or Shenmue 3.

Maybe Legend of Dragoon remake?

Once more, just once more and Pervy Sensei will be all over this thread. 

There's no way they'll top 2015. The Last Guardian followed by Final Fantasy VII Remake and then topped off with Shenmue III is too insane.
For me, to beat that they'd need to announce that FF VII, Shenmue III, KH III, and The Last of Us II are coming before the end of the year, as well as DQ XI coming to the west by then. Considering none of that will happen, I don't expect 'the best E3 conference ever'.