By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - CONFIRMED! Xbox Scorpio will be shown Thursday at 2pm UK / 6am Pacific. (April 6th)

I'm excited for the reveal.

This thing is going to absolutely destroy the PS4 Pro when it comes to power. No fake 4K 'checkerboarding', no 1440p/24FPS, no excuses.

It will be nice to have the definitive version of EVERY third party game back on the Xbox.

Around the Network
malistix1985 said:
Phil spencer just tweeted in a reaction we will know more from official Xbox "soon"

Yup its happening.

Captain_Yuri said:
If its true then damnn. April is gonna be an exciting month

I had to ask this with someone else before with the pa4 pro, but how is new hardware mid gen more exciting than games dropping?

GarlandSteve74 said:

This thing is going to absolutely destroy the PS4 Pro when it comes to power. No fake 4K 'checkerboarding', no 1440p/24FPS, no excuses.

It will be nice to have the definitive version of EVERY third party game back on the Xbox.

But in the long run that won't matter as time passes.

GarlandSteve74 said:

So all those threads you made yesterday weren't for April Fool's? Oh good Lord. 

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Captain_Yuri said:
If its true then damnn. April is gonna be an exciting month

I had to ask this with someone else before with the pa4 pro, but how is new hardware mid gen more exciting than games dropping?

Cause of all the salt thats gonna happen on both sides. Games are great and I love playing them but seeing some drama at vgc once a while is fun too.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

GarlandSteve74 said:

Are you expecting the Scorpio to hit a native 4k with all releases?

Zekkyou said:
GarlandSteve74 said:

Many rumrers are saying big games like Battlefront 2, Red Dead 2 will be native 4K. If this is true and Dice can get Frostbite to be native 4K on Scorpio thats pretty amazing imo. 

jason1637 said:
Zekkyou said:

Many rumrers are saying big games like Battlefront 2, Red Dead 2 will be native 4K. If this is true and Dice can get Frostbite to be native 4K on Scorpio thats pretty amazing imo. 

I never expected battle front to be 4k to be honest. If it is, the scorpio is a beast for sure.

Ryuu96 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Not sure where he said that...

It can still be an exciting month for him, many people are excited to see new hardware.

Also in reply to other's, I'd be careful about saying Scorpio won't have checkerboarding considering DF has already leaked that it will have some form of checkerboarding

Yeah and I'll have the Scorpio but what does that have to do with games? The console is not more valuable than the library. Sony proved this having the most underpowered console with the ps2.