By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I'm Here! You're Welcome.

Welcome! A really good list of games you have there. They don't align with mine too much but that's the neat thing about this hobby :D

Looking forward to interacting with you in the future!

Around the Network

Hello from DFW here. Well Arlington to be precise.

KLXVER said:
Ghosts`n Goblins is no worse than Super Mario Bros. Not sure why that game bothers you.

It's alot more difficult... that's for sure lol.

Yay I'm finally welcome on Vgchartz. Thanks dude!

That's quite a well thought out introduction. Where's the TL'DR version?

G'day, welcome and thank you.

Around the Network

Welcome, I'm sort of new too, and sorry I skipped about 90% of the post because I'm too lazy to read all that.

Jaicee said:

Suddenly that type of unsubtle misogyny became the new norm in video games, even to the point that Nintendo somewhat embraced it with The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, for example.

What.

Whaaaaaat.

This needs an explanation.

Greetings from England. True that back then I suppose it would be odd for girls to p,ay games like MK. Back then even guys were considered geeks, it's only really shrugged of those type of shackles in the last 10 years or so.

Great taste in games, nice to have you on board :)

Vgchartz is getting harsher these days, doesn't take much to be blocked by users these days it seems ;). Anyway welcome to vgchartz I guess. From your list I like heavy rain, meyroid prime beyond good and evil, the portals and a few others. Considering the speach about woman in video games you should try Uncharted 4 it has some of the best and most realistic (female) characters out there.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar