By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I'm Here! You're Welcome.

Now that is a well written introduction :) and welcome.

Around the Network

Welcome, though it doesn't seem like have similar gaming tastes.

Now you must travel with Moanna on a journey of self discovery and magic.

I dont think most of the users here mind if you are a girl that games.As long as, and I think I speak for everyone here, you are a nice person and enjoy games as we do and loves to discuss about it and everything in betwenn, you will always be welcome, no matter what your tastes, gender, or game preferences are.

Welcome to VGChartz, and I hope that you have an awesome stay here!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Welcome! That's a nice introduction, I must say. That's a lot of gaming history right there, probably much more than almost any other person on this site. Also, I can already see we two have some (minor) disagreements, but that's life and I'm sure it won't be a problem.

Around the Network

Welcome to the forums! :D

Just a heads up since you're interested in the more political end of gaming; the mod team takes a pretty hands off approach when it comes to opinions on the forums. Outside of serious extremes, pretty much any opinion is fine as long as it's presented respectfully. Based on our earlier conversation i don't see that being any kind of problem for you, but it's worth noting both so you're personally aware of it, and so you can report posts if a user pushes that line.

Unfortunately Final Fantasy 9 isn't your favourite game from 2000 though, so you're already banned.

Hey there.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Erm... thanks? Anyways, interesting story about yourself and your taste in games. You've got a wide variety of them, with many of them I don't even know...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Welcome! Don't think i've seen such an in depth intro on this site before.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.