By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Seiken Densetsu ( Secret of Mania ) Collection announced for Switch

Tagged games:

Not even remastered? I'll pass. Already got the originals, no point in buying them again.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Around the Network

Release it outside Japan!!!

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

twintail said:
if these arent remastered or enhanced in some way that price is straight up robbery

Are taking advantage of switch hype and the lack of games :/

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

Hot!

4800 yen is $43. I think its a fair price. But i doubt this will release in the west any time soon if not ever.

Around the Network
Soundwave said:
I will say that pricing though ... for what is basically three ROMs ... yikes. I want it but it's kind of a ripoff.

Eh it's SQEX, either they think their games are worth that or they think fans are willing to pay that. I mean 3 SNES games ported to mobile from SQEX would cost a similar price

What's the song playing for Seiken Densetsu 3 and who is the composer?? Sounds a lot like FF12 music

ktay95 said:
What's the song playing for Seiken Densetsu 3 and who is the composer?? Sounds a lot like FF12 music

Meridian Child, composed by Hiroki Kikuta.

I hope they do the Final Fantasy games for Switch too.

Final Fantasy I-VI on one cartridge

Final Fantasy VII-IX on another (Android ports).

Now is the point where the Switch being region free comes in handy.

I know they're RPGs but Secret of Mana I know pretty much word for word from finishing the SNES game so many times on pretty much every system which could play and emulate it over the years.

This is pretty awesome in terms of future Switch games to look forward to I think.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive