By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I broke down and got a switch

Good for you. :)

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:
hunter_alien said:
Yeah its pretty hard for me to look at it at the store and not take it off from the shelf But I always remind me that there is still plenty of time left.

Actually, was having a discussion with my manager at work and he and some other co workers in our off time will be playing Zelda and having close discussion. It was about time (since i can afford it) to dive in and play what I've missed out on and what has yet to come.

Hve fun with it m8 You can always count on Nintendo to offer AAA games for their system Im juimping in with Oddisey

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

S.T.A.G.E. said:

It's been 15 years since I've owned a Nintendo home console. Welcome me brothers and sisters!

I have now completed the trifecta. PS4, Xbox and Zelda... I mean the switch!! Woohoo!!!

Welcome to the fan club! Zelda is amazing and Blaster Master Zero is great remake/sequel :).

Puppyroach said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

It's been 15 years since I've owned a Nintendo home console. Welcome me brothers and sisters!

I have now completed the trifecta. PS4, Xbox and Zelda... I mean the switch!! Woohoo!!!

Welcome to the fan club! Zelda is amazing and Blaster Master Zero is great remake/sequel :).

Mariokart u and rime are after Zelda. Glad to support it. I'm actually quite surprised by the tech.

It's always a great buy. Soon enough you will be able to take Monster Hunter, Metroid, Mario Oddyssey, Xenoblade etc etc, with you everywhere.
It's does not have PS4/XB1 graphics? Big deal, it's goes everywhere and some of the very best games i've played recently were not graphic jewels...

Honestly cant understand all this comparisons. Why do people have to take sides? Buy them all and use them whenever you like.

PS4: Tryklon  Steam: Tryklon

Switch: 0307-6588-7010 | New 2DS XL: 2037-2612-6964

MacBook Air (Mid 2017) | iPhone SE | Apple Watch Series 3

Around the Network
bonzobanana said:
Welcome to the world of under-powered and overpriced hardware with great games.

BOTW is worth any price of admission imo. 

Welcome, my brother. May you enjoy the Switch.

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

May the Switch be with you.

pangfslng said:

Wrong post, please ignore.

Its cool

Congrats, I haven't found the want to jump in head first yet, but it's Nintendo so I'll be there soon enough.