By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - BOLD Prediction: Zelda BotW will do a Whopping 10mil Lifetime! Update 10mil Achieved

Goodnightmoon said:
Yes it will, the fact that you are making this thread gives me even more confidence about it.

I laughed to hard at this xD

Around the Network

If Nintendo made a launch bundle of the switch without the joycons, but instead with the pro controller and with zelda for 300 then i'd say for sure it would.

I'm thinking more 6 million combined, but it would be amazing if it could break that 10 million!

RolStoppable said:
areason said:
If Nintendo made a lunch bundle of the switch without the joycons, but instead with the pro controller and with zelda for 300 then i'd say for sure it would.

That's unreasonable. We've already had a thread about how bad Switch games taste, so your idea isn't going to fly.

So know you are using useless jokes, instead of going after my porposal? Please tell me why it is unreasonable.

For the people who aren't Mario fans and who in general want to play Zelda and maybe other action rpgs/action games such as Xenbolade 2, not having a pro controller bundle is a wasted opportunity. 

Sure! I doubted Zelda once, i won't make that mistake again :P

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
areason said:

So know you are using useless jokes, instead of going after my porposal? Please tell me why it is unreasonable.

For the people who aren't Mario fans and who in general want to play Zelda and maybe other action rpgs/action games such as Xenbolade 2, not having a pro controller bundle is a wasted opportunity. 

But you said "lunch bundle"...

But if you insist on a serious answer, your proposal is unreasonable because a Switch without Joy-Cons isn't a Switch out of the box anymore. That causes headaches for marketing the system.

I did? typo lol. 

Maybe it's not, but it allows Nintendo to go after a different market of gamers who would be more interested in Zelda, then in any of their other franchises. 

Their are a lot of gamers who play action rpgs such as Skyrim/Witcher 3, who don't care about the Switche's party and motion capabilities, and such a bundeal would appeal to them. 

It could but as stated above by other users Zelda games typically don't sell 10 million units.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

If Zelda BOTW perennially sales it is quite possible

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

10m might be a bit too high. Let's wait and see. My guess is 8m on both systems on both distribution channels lifetime.

It can but depends on Switch sales. I personally think it has a chance but will take a while to achieve it