By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 1 2 Switch Metacritic Score: 58 / 20 Critics !!!!!!!!!

This seems more like a Wii Music or Nintendo Land (but worse reviewed) than something is going to become a Wii Sports or Wii Fit.

Nintendo made the right choice in not bundling it, it would've made the system seem like a novelty/cheap. 

Around the Network

1,2 cringe

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

yikes, under 60 now

*gasp*

yes, go lower. :)

Around the Network

GOTY confirmed???

Lol some of you are too serious and don't seem to know how to have fun... I already see this game being played at parties. Whoever loses must drink and pass on the controller. Whoever wins 2 times in a row must drink and keep the controller. No matter the score, fun will be had with this game.

Better than expected.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Jazz2K said:
Lol some of you are too serious and don't seem to know how to have fun... I already see this game being played at parties. Whoever loses must drink and pass on the controller. Whoever wins 2 times in a row must drink and keep the controller. No matter the score, fun will be had with this game.

And I don't drink, so if that's a requirement for the game to be fun it'll be lost on me.

Barkley said:
That's higher then I expected. Hopefully it drops more.

This