By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 1 2 Switch Metacritic Score: 58 / 20 Critics !!!!!!!!!

greencactaur said:
To be honest, I have not heard of this game o.o.

Really? Where have you been since January 12th?

Around the Network

So it scored the same or higher than Ryze Son of Rome? lol.

This is way to high a score for 1,2,Switch.

Boutros said:
Congrats on beating Wii Play.

That's a shame, cause Wii Play was actually marginally enjoyable, and it came with a free controller. This should be WAAAAAY below it.

Not surprising, reviewers hate casuals and motion control. Luckily that does not really matter in the end for sales of games like this.

Lower than I expected actually, but I'm not really interested in this game anyways :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
Boutros said:
Congrats on beating Wii Play.

I actually liked Wii Play! At least with that game the screen is actually important, instead of just being something that you can play without a game console like 1-2 Switch.

Yup, Wii Play was great fun for local co-op just like 1,2 Switch will be. Review scores won't matter for a game like this because this game isn't being sold to people who read reviews.

pray4mojo said:
VGPolyglot said:

I actually liked Wii Play! At least with that game the screen is actually important, instead of just being something that you can play without a game console like 1-2 Switch.

Yup, Wii Play was great fun for local co-op just like 1,2 Switch will be. Review scores won't matter for a game like this because this game isn't being sold to people who read reviews.

I'm pretty sure you can see that about almost every game. Most people don't read reviews.

VGPolyglot said:
pray4mojo said:

I'm pretty sure you can see that about almost every game. Most people don't read reviews.

I think games like Halo, Zelda and Uncharted, which are core games, live and die more on reviews than others though. Casual games live way, way outside the scope of reviews. The sales of Wii Play more than prove that true lol.

pray4mojo said:
VGPolyglot said:

I think games like Halo, Zelda and Uncharted, which are core games, live and die more on reviews than others though. Casual games live way, way outside the scope of reviews. The sales of Wii Play more than prove that true lol.

But then there's also games like Wii Sports Club that sold horribly, even with the huge brand recognition that it had. So, it is very hard to predict what they'll buy and what they won't. It hasn't been seen yet whether or not 1-2 Switch will be a success or if it'll be forgotten.

VGPolyglot said:
pray4mojo said:

But then there's also games like Wii Sports Club that sold horribly, even with the huge brand recognition that it had. So, it is very hard to predict what they'll buy and what they won't. It hasn't been seen yet whether or not 1-2 Switch will be a success or if it'll be forgotten.

Well, Sports Club flopped because it was a port of a game that was way part it's prime. And yeah, it's too early but I'm just saying that review scores won't play a roll in whether it sells or not. Casual players and families don't really pay attention to them or even know they exist.