By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 1 2 Switch Metacritic Score: 58 / 20 Critics !!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to this bombing HARD!

Sorry Nintendo but the Wii years are over (thank goodness!)

Around the Network
Goodnightmoon said:
NATO said:

They think it's irelevant when something they like scores low

and relevant when something they like scores high

Reasoning for this seems pretty obvious to me?

I'm seeing no one here complaining about the score

Dismissing the score and calling metacritic irelevant isn't far off 

That's probably the number of cents I'd pay to get the game.

Around what I expected, don't know why this game even exists tbh.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

I have a feeling this is one of those games that you can never tell if a score is too high or too low without actually playing it.

In all commercials, videos, ect the game just looks like pure garbage. But I'm guessing like most all games your family whips out during the holidays it is actually quite fun playing with others. I mean the most recent game I played with family was this stupid game you put like a dentists thing in your mouth so your mouth was stuck stretched wide open. Then you had to say a phrase on a card and your partneres guessed what you said.

Incredibly stupid and dumb, yet fun.

So I'm not going to even touch this 60 something score until I get hands on with this with a group of people.

Around the Network

It could still do well sales wise but that's a pretty damming score

It will be a great match between this and Bomberman. Bomberman scores aren't there yet but the 2 French reviews I've seen are a 40 and a 50...

Were you trying to imitate the Zelda thread with the multiple exclamation marks? If so than lol.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Faelco said:
It will be a great match between this and Bomberman. Bomberman scores aren't there yet but the 2 French reviews I've seen are a 40 and a 50...

Woah, I just saw the jeuxvideo.com review and yeah, they gave it a 10/20. It seems to me though that the main complaint is that it doesn't add anything new, so I may still enjoy it.

Congrats on beating Wii Play.