By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 1 2 Switch Metacritic Score: 58 / 20 Critics !!!!!!!!!

RolStoppable said:
Aerys said:
Reviewers are too kind with this thing Because of it being the first Switch exclusive before Arms

I wonder what that means for Super Bomberman R.

Oh yeah I forgot about this one, i Guess reviewers dont really consider it liké à full game ( liké says destructoid just an arcade game that shouldnt be at 50) and because 1-2 Switch is thé one having thé most attention being the first Nintendo exclusive for Switch

Lik

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
And people still think metacritic is relevant xD

They think it's irelevant when something they like scores low

and relevant when something they like scores high

Reasoning for this seems pretty obvious to me?

I was expecting like a 40

Well, it's higher than I expected XD. I think it still has its audience though.

congrats Nintendo, you have your own Knack and Ryse launch equivalent

Around the Network
NATO said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
And people still think metacritic is relevant xD

They think it's irelevant when something they like scores low

and relevant when something they like scores high

Reasoning for this seems pretty obvious to me?

I'm seeing no one here complaining about the score

Much more than I expected, i predicted with my friends it that game score probably be around 40-50 on Meta.

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Shikamo said:
Much more than I expected, i predicted with my friends it that game score probably be around 40-50 on Meta.

It probably would end up that low if people actually bothered to review it. Though maybe more reviews will come in eventually....

Expected

Barkley said:
Shikamo said:

It probably would end up that low if people actually bothered to review it. Though maybe more reviews will come in eventually....

If the game is between 40-50 or even less will not surprise me I never thought this game would be good ( that game is so much cringe to me :P )

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)