By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki - February 20th - 26th 2017

Good numbers for Nier and the PS4

Wii U doing worse than the XOne o:

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

So happy for Nier sells! Can't wait to play it.

Mike321 said:

Totally agree, Nier doing amazing is good! Hopefully Drakengard can also make come back. 

Final Fantasy XV (Limited Edition, including included version) that thing still triggers me

Damn, I didn't think Nier would do nearly that well. It's clearly all about the pantsu (also it seems like an excellent game :) ). Good week for PS4 hardware, but it's likely going to be the last time it tops the chart for a while (barring Switch shortages). 

Around the Network
Acevil said:
Mike321 said:

Totally agree, Nier doing amazing is good! Hopefully Drakengard can also make come back. 

Drakengard 3 only released ~3years ago.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Nice for Nier, another few hundred K in rest of Asia, a million in the West, a few hundred K on Steam and hopefully SE announces 2 million sold shortly.

Ariakon said:

Damn, I didn't think Nier would do nearly that well. It's clearly all about the pantsu (also it seems like an excellent game :) ). Good week for PS4 hardware, but it's likely going to be the last time it tops the chart for a while (barring Switch shortages). 

Best gemupurei in arpg ever bruhh

Ariakon said:

As long as ps4 keeps beating the ps3 launch aligned until the ps5 releases I'll be happy!

BraLoD said:
celador said:
wow. so Nier outsold Resident Evil 7 in opening week

pretty damn impressive, even more so given, from what i can find, the original only sold about 70k first week, and only managed 130k by the end of it's first year

Butt's power.

Don't be silly, it's all about her personality...

Amazing for Nier!! more than double Nioh's first week if i'm not mistaken.