By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki - February 20th - 26th 2017

Damn the Witch and the 100 Knights 2 did bad :/

Hopefully it does better in the west, NIS needs the suppport.

Around the Network

I wish they track PSVR sales sometimes. I knw that thing is insanely popular in japan right now

Faelco said:

Awesome launch for Nier.

That game will become a million seller, not a lot of people would have bet on that when it was revealed... "Nier was a flop, why would they make a sequel?" ^^

Worldwide, yeah.Thats great news for Platinum.They are an excellent developer and they really could use a success after their recent commercial failures.

I have been asking around, and I wanted to ask you:Betwenn Nier and Horizon, what should I get?(I plan to get both eventually, but for March I just want one game)

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Nautilus said:
Faelco said:

Awesome launch for Nier.

That game will become a million seller, not a lot of people would have bet on that when it was revealed... "Nier was a flop, why would they make a sequel?" ^^

Worldwide, yeah.Thats great news for Platinum.They are an excellent developer and they really could use a success after their recent commercial failures.

I have been asking around, and I wanted to ask you:Betwenn Nier and Horizon, what should I get?(I plan to get both eventually, but for March I just want one game)

I can also play one game only in March and I chose Nier because I really loved the gameplay, world and characters when I played the demo. Did you play it? It might help you in your choice.

Horizon is obviously a great game too and I'll play it later, there is no wrong choice here IMO, just 2 different kinds of games ^^.

Faelco said:
Nautilus said:

I can also play one game only in March and I chose Nier because I really loved the gameplay, world and characters when I played the demo. Did you play it? It might help you in your choice.

Horizon is obviously a great game too and I'll play it later, there is no wrong choice here IMO, just 2 different kinds of games ^^.

I did play the demo, and thats exactly what is killing me.Before the demo, I was like "Ok this game looks really good, but since I didnt play the first one, I think Ill leave this game for the far future", and after the demo: "Fuck the first game, I need to play this now!".

I think in the end Ill make this decision when I arrive at the store.The first one I see will probably end up as my choice XD

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

Holy crap that's an amazing opening for Nier: Automata!!!

Super Robot Wars V did very good too!

Look at these PS4 numbers, I am so happy for it!!!

AMAZING NIER :D

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

Awesome sales for Nier and Good sale for Super Robot wars.

Xbox one outsells WiiU :P

Nier is Definetly a huge surprise hit. Havent seen one in awhile (in japan)