By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Recommend me some PS4 games

Thanks for the recommendations so far, will definitely get Nioh, UC4, Odin Sphere, and maybe R&C and FFXV.

I'd get Horizon if it didn't come out the same week as Zelda. xP

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

Everything that came out this past couple of weeks

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

The Witcher 3; buy it now. The complete edition is on sale on PSN right now at 28 dollars.
Dragon Age: Inquisition. The Deluxe Edition on sale at 7 dollars. The Game of The Year edition at 18 dollars.

Just check out the critics sale on PSN this week.

Witcher 3
Dark Souls 3
Nioh
The Last Guardian
Yakuza 0

I think games you would enjoy are Nioh, Dark Souls 3, The Witcher 3 and The Last Guardian. :)

Around the Network

Nioh, Horizon Zero Dawn, Ratchet and Clank and Uncharted 4 among thieves.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

If you spot it for cheap (not difficult these days), try The Order.
Oddball suggestion, but currently playing Saints Row 4 (my 'waiting for Horizon' game) and it's really fun. Certainly doesn't look as good as it should on PS4, but its so crazy I don't care.
Also, don't overlook Child of Light. Short and sweet, but some great music and fun combat. While you're looking at digital titles, try the Indivisible demo.

Nioh
Final Fantasy XV
Senran Kagura Estival Versus

All I can think of right now.

Here are some of my favorites:

Gone Home: Console Edition
Night in the Woods
The Last Guardian
This War of Mine
Crypt of the NecroDancer
Inside
Never Alone
Child of Light
Fez
The Flame in the Flood
Stardew Valley

I'm also really looking forward to Horizon: Zero Dawn!

- The Witcher 3. buy the complete edition that comes with the two expansion packs.

- Infamous Second Son. great game, its on the short side for an open world game, but its fantastic. buy the complete edition with First light

- Until Dawn. fantastic game, so much fun. i would highly recommend it

- Dont Starve. great survival game with an amazing style. its really fantastic

- For Honor. its really fun and i am loving it, it has a steep learning curve though, so be warned.