Who is the most likeable group?

PC 19 6.86%

Nintendo 76 27.44%

Xbox 35 12.64%

Sony 87 31.41%

Mod team 27 9.75%

Scoreboard 33 11.91%

Total:277

So losing camps form an alliance againt the winning camp. Makes sense, it have happened a lot in the past.

Around the Network

It is quite different.

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
It is quite different.

Perhaps. Nintendo already has abandonen the sinking ship, and X0+PC are kinda cannibalizing each other. I guess, The Great Northern War would be a better example. Too lazy now to check it was a 1st or second war.

Some explanation for Norther War - an example of when - in theory - the winning alliance againts one enemy have won the war, but in reality only the strongest participant won, all the rest lost. Russian Empire and Polish-Lithuanian Empire ( + Danemark that nobody cares about, that small state ) challenged Swedish Empire, and both Sweden and PL Empires simply stop exist.In the favour of Russia, what becomes the global superpower ( there was no USA etc. yet ).

Ka-pi96 said:

That's Churchill on the left, Stalin on the right... but who's the guy in the middle?

Roosevelt, US President, basically a puppet in Soviet/Russian hands.

His vicepresident was confirmed as a Russian spy

Aura7541 said:
Mummelmann said:

Did you just assume my fanbase?

#fanbaseist

This is the best thing I've seen this year so far.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
KingofTrolls said:
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
It is quite different.

Sorry,  I said to OP .

I am an xbox fan and i conflict with nintendo and neutral tk sony. I also like pc gamers because its most similar to xbox

Lawlight said:
I find that there is often a PC and Nintendo fans alliance against the Sony fans. It's mostly because the PS4 has the best library this gen.

Doesn't make much sense. PC does get more console games as ever before (especially also Japanese games now) + all the PC exclusives which you won't find on a Playstation (and which are way more as the PS exclusives you don't find on PC) 

There wasn't a time better for PC gamers for a long time as it is since a few years and exactly now is the time PC gamers should look sad at what PS has to offer? Nahh...

I mean, there is a reason why I still don't own a PS this gen but owned all PSs before. Two games a year which I only find on PS and which I really want to play is just not enough. 

Nicely structured and concise OP. I approve (and will read at a later time).

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Ka-pi96 said:
crissindahouse said:

Doesn't make much sense. PC does get more console games as ever before (especially also Japanese games now) + all the PC exclusives which you won't find on a Playstation (and which are way more as the PS exclusives you don't find on PC) 

There wasn't a time better for PC gamers for a long time as it is since a few years and exactly now is the time PC gamers should look sad at what PS has to offer? Nahh...

I mean, there is a reason why I still don't own a PS this gen but owned all PSs before. Two games a year which I only find on PS and which I really want to play is just not enough. 

Very much agreed. Great time to be a PC gamer

Although that said, PS4 exclusives for the most part do seem to be more mainstream than PC exclusives, so it's understandable why some people could take that opinion.

Maybe, but those who prefer what PS has to offer with "mainstream exclusives" buy a PS and not a gaming PC. I don't see many PC gamers who are like "damn, I should have bought a PS instead" and that needs to be the case to let PC gamers be mad at PS because of that gaming library. 

There are obviously PS exclusives many PC gamers would like to play (Bloodborne as example) but for them, the library of their PC is still superior to the PS4 library.