By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Horizon: Zero Dawn costs $60 - Is that a fair price?

asqarkabab said:
Lol here in Germany it costs 69.99
I will buy it when it hits 20 euros

I will also wait for a price drop, but there are already offers for less than €58 physical (shipping and taxes included) and less than €60 digital:

Around the Network

How long is the campaign? If it's anything over 10 hours (which I'm sure it is), I'd say it's worth the price of admission. We've been paying $60 for games for 30+ years now. This game looks to be one of the ones that will actually be worth the price tag.

It'll be awhile before I figure out how to do one of these. :P 

Actually it costs $45.59 with Amazon Prime + Amazon CC .

My 8th gen collection

Conina said:
asqarkabab said:
Lol here in Germany it costs 69.99
I will buy it when it hits 20 euros

I will also wait for a price drop, but there are already offers for less than €58 physical (shipping and taxes included) and less than €60 digital:

In Saturn and Mediamarkt even in Gamestop i saw it for 69.99

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

So games without an MP, Character editor and games that don't need a movie to understand are not worth $60. In that case I hope none of the Switch games except for Xenoblade 2 are priced $60 bugs, bevause by your definition they are not worth it. Or do you make exceptions for Nintendo games or more specifically Nintendo rpg's.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Around the Network

I don't care for mp,so for me the only thing that matters is wheater the game is good or not.

Single player games have been costing this much for many years. The question needs to be if multiplayer only games should cost 60.

I think $80 for Horizon.