By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Horizon: Zero Dawn costs $60 - Is that a fair price?

RolStoppable said:
potato_hamster said:

I don't know why you feel like you need to ask my permission. Besides, the fact that you're threatening me with moderation likely means you believe there's more truth to what I said than you're willing to admit.

It's just too bad you're not a mod, isn't it?

What it means is that I've given you a lot of leeway before, but I've run out of patience now. Your behavior is neither acceptable from the perspective of general attitude, nor is it acceptable from the perspective of intelligent discussion. For example, there's nothing emotional about me saying that Nintendo's IPs are a lot more valuable than Sega's; we are on a sales site and the numbers show that Nintendo and Sega are in different leagues.

Another example is that you've contradicted yourself again with your comment that it's ridiculous that anyone would think that Switch will sell less than 50m units. In the other recent debate we had, you passed off 25m units as a realistic scenario, because you argued that Nintendo might consider to go third party in five years time.

Not only are you very disrespectful, your arguments also happen to be all over the place.

pst! Rol! You're not a mod. Stop trying to moderate.

For the record though, I said 25M units was a "worst case scenario". If you're going to bring up things I've said, at least get it right.

Around the Network

I like women in my life but no in my games there i want to be me, so if you can not choose a male char this game is not woth 60!!

34 years playing games.

Teriol said:
I like women in my life but no in my games there i want to be me, so if you can not choose a male char this game is not woth 60!!

I'm a guy but i prefer playing female characters coz the Male lead in most games can't even compare to how good looking i am.

RolStoppable said:
potato_hamster said:

pst! Rol! You're not a mod. Stop trying to moderate.

For the record though, I said 25M units was a "worst case scenario". If you're going to bring up things I've said, at least get it right.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8289636

You also called it an "entirely plausible" scenario, that counts the same as calling it realistic. But it's not realistic when Nintendo isn't going to release a separate 3DS successor, which they clearly won't do. All Nintendo IPs on the same platform, a console with a coherent and appealing design I might add, is not going to bottom out at only 25m units lifetime.

It is entirely plausible. You can't claim to be objective if you can't accept there are plausible scenarios in which the Switch doesn't sell less than 50 million units.

You hope Nintendo won't release a seperate 3DS successor, you're hoping all Nintendo IPs will be on the same platform, and the only real basis you have for this argument is that you can't imagine Nintendo not doing this, and some flaky rumors. But hey, like I said, when your faith in Nintendo sways your opinions, that's different than when other people's lack of faith in Nintendo sways theirs.

Something good happen to you two? You're both very excited.
Let's just stick to the topic at hand without letting our aspirations get to our heads and without the personal attacks.

Around the Network
gtaguidelng said:
Teriol said:

I'm a guy but i prefer playing female characters coz the Male lead in most games can't even compare to how good looking i am.

I see, so women are more close to how good looking are you? lol

34 years playing games.

What i mean is if the male lead character does not suit my fancy, i'd rather play any female characters then.

gtaguidelng said:

What i mean is if the male lead character does not suit my fancy, i'd rather play any female characters then.

So it is a 60 game for you?

34 years playing games.

yes, because most AAA games are priced that way anyway.

Bandorr said:
Ali_16x said:
Does anyone have a link to the thread which he is reacting to?

1-2-Switch costs $50 - Is that expensive?

he is reacting to his own thread? HAHAHA kind of funny