By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - So, Trump's ban on certain nationalities is in effect.

Your opinion on the ban

Good! 145 35.02%

Get rid of this as fast as possible. 200 48.31%

Needs more exceptions 25 6.04%

List needs to be redone 44 10.63%

Total:414

That 40%+ have voted for "Good" is seriously disgusting.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network
Aerys said:
As long as hé doesnt ban m'y country, i dont mind

That's the spirit!

1. Funny how the countries he does business with aren't banned. Pisses me off how Saudi Arabia gets to be such a disgusting place without consequence

2. Will this actually reduce the amount of extremists? Seriously, banning entire groups of people will just make it easier to have you get targeted.

3. What about those who have citizenship in both the US and one of the banned countries? We've already seen people who have a us citizenship not be allowed into the us (or get detained)

Horrible plan that's as shameful as the Iraq invasion.

What does a Muslim ban from those poor countries achieve anyway? just helping ISIS propelling the idea that the west is out there to get muslims, giving more reasons for stupid Islamists to join ISIS.

It's especially a toothless ban when you don't ban the countries that actually teach kids Wahabisim in schools and export it to everywhere.

Eagle367 said:
barneystinson69 said:

Actually agree with you on this one. Why ban people from only Iran, Iraq, and a few other places when Saudi Arabia and Pakistan are just as bad. Hopefully the list is expanded.

Shut the hell up. I am from Pakistan and I need to study physics at one of the best universities. Sadly many are in USA and if you can move Caltech and MIt out of the country then its all good. Otherwise I'll just complete my PhD and be out of your beautiful country

Come to the UK instead! If you're good then I'm sure the likes of Imperial, UCL, St Andrews, Oxford or Cambridge could take you. 

Around the Network

What was the nationality of the 9/11 bombers?

Mostly from Saudia Arabia you say?

Funny, they're not on the list. I wonder why?

Should get rid of all of them. Trump too. Only ones who should be in the americas should be the native americans and the indigenous peoples. I mean if he is gonna commit he should go all the way.

Seriously though. He is going off on the executive orders and its sickening to see. He might as well make one where they get rid of the plaque on the Statue of Liberty. Or another one to change her name to the Statue of GTFO.

badgenome said:
barneystinson69 said:

Actually agree with you on this one. Why ban people from only Iran, Iraq, and a few other places when Saudi Arabia and Pakistan are just as bad. Hopefully the list is expanded.

Too many powerful people are bankrolled by the Saudis, so I can only imagine the shitstorm that would cause. The link between the Saudis and the global jihad continues to be the elephant in the living room.

Lol. So how are things different now? Flexing muscles against weak destroyed countries is exactly what the US has been doing for decades, and Trump is just taking that further, why is he getting praised for it?

If you don't have the balls to fix & go after the root of the problem (wahabism), then you are just like the rest.

bunchanumbers said:
Should get rid of all of them. Trump too. Only ones who should be in the americas should be the native americans and the indigenous peoples. I mean if he is gonna commit he should go all the way.

Seriously though. He is going off on the executive orders and its sickening to see. He might as well make one where they get rid of the plaque on the Statue of Liberty. Or another one to change her name to the Statue of GTFO.

His wife isn't even American. She should be deported back

I don't see the discrimination here. I'd rather question a person's state of mind who is wanting to travel to the US on their own volition. That's like pigs demanding entry to the slaughterhouse.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.