By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - It's a good week for PS4

I've got my eyes set on Nier Automata and Horizon. Once I'm done with those, Mass Effect is up next.

Around the Network
Ganoncrotch said:
Honestly as a PS4 owner for 2 years now, when isn't it a good week to own the system? It has a fantastic library and outside of some massive disaster I can see it being a machine with a fairly long and well supported future.

^

Feel like 3DS and PS4 are the most impressive systems of this gen (pc doesn't count). Wii U, Vita, and XB1 all had me feeling disappointed. 

Definitely cannot wait to get a PS4. I waited a while to get the PS3, and the games are ridiculously cheap (8 huge games for $35). Can't wait to see PS4 games be like that

This is the first year in a long time where I can honestly say there is too much to play. I'm not even 10% done with Gravity Rush 2 and RE7 is upon us. I'm overwhelmed!

Man im still playing The Witcher 3...Ill pick these up later on. I think my first major purchase of the year is going to be ME:A

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

monocle_layton said:
Ganoncrotch said:
Honestly as a PS4 owner for 2 years now, when isn't it a good week to own the system? It has a fantastic library and outside of some massive disaster I can see it being a machine with a fairly long and well supported future.

^

Feel like 3DS and PS4 are the most impressive systems of this gen (pc doesn't count). Wii U, Vita, and XB1 all had me feeling disappointed. 

Definitely cannot wait to get a PS4. I waited a while to get the PS3, and the games are ridiculously cheap (8 huge games for $35). Can't wait to see PS4 games be like that

You know you can get a lot of the launch PS4 games for pretty cheap and if you shop around or check out the psn sales using the PC site you can add some great titles cheaply to your psn account so that when you do jump into the PS4 generation you'll have yourself a lot of nice games to play. I think from just Cross buy and PSN+ alone I had around 40 titles ready to download when I purchased my system, was awesome to start a generation with a backlog, a new low for me haha.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

I'm looking to pick up Gravity Rush 2 after i'm done with Gravity Rush remastered(just got it - first time playing)

Yakuza 0 and tales of berseria(my first titles in both franchises) I'm definitely looking up to pick up once i get the money

BasilZero said:
Great month indeed.

4 out of the 5 games shown in OP will be mine in the future, two on PC and two on PS4.

aww why no 5 of 5?!

hope u get yakuza

Resi 7 & GR2 are definitely buys, and Tales and KH are maybes. Amazing week for a January

Definitely a good a good week for PS4. I grabbed Kingdom Hearts and Resident Evil 7.

Like others aresaying though, when is it not a great time for PS4. Last week we had $5 dollar AAA games for crying out loud. This consolr is going to shatter PS2s software records.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

I'll get Gravity Rush 2 at some point. I'll enjoy Resi 7 on PC though. Costs like 30 € on PC and 60 € for PS4 around here, lulz. I don't even know why it's so damn cheap, normally PC games at launch cost 50-60 €. But anyway, I'm not gonna complain about it. =D

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.