By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - It's a good week for PS4

The wife has betted me the price of Resident Evil 7 that if I can finish it in VR she'll refund what I paid for the game i'm buying it anyway but I tried the demo in VR and couldn't even complete that as it scared the hell out of me.

Around the Network

Wow gravity rush 2 deserves better scores the game is absolutely fantastic.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

This is why Sony dont have to fear the scorpio.
Price & games library > most powerfull console.

Kerotan said:
monocle_layton said:

When has it ended? 

Japanese games quieted down a bit for the past few years, but we're seeing some amazing games from Japan on all consoles (especially Playstation). looks like Gen 8 might have an amazing finish!

2014, 2015 and 2016 had japanese games releasing on ps4 but the number of titles coming in 2017 is on another level. hence why i call it a golden era. it's way above the norm and it's like back in the ps2 days. 

The games from Japan  crashed  and burned in the  7th gen.

Yes there some good ones but for almost  10 years of ps3 support  the library  of Japanese  games  is small compared  to ps1/2.(besides  i few i got them all on ps3)

PS4  has already  beaten  the ps3 and as i predicted  years ago whe are definitely  in the new golden age of PlayStation / Japanese  games.

The month  is just the  start,heck this year is just the start,2018 will be the release for ff7 remake and kh3.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

JRPGfan said:
This is why Sony dont have to fear the scorpio.
Price & games library > most powerfull console.

Then the Switch shouldn't have a problem :D! 

Around the Network

Being a PS4 owner poses a serious problem for me. I only play 1 game at a time until I find it. I played The Witcher III from launch up until completing it 2 days ago. Now I'm starting Uncharted 4 campaign and I'm totally in love. Now Resident Evil is out, Nier approaches, Nioh is looming, and Horizon is on the horizon. I'm a married father of 2 with a full-time job Sony WTF?!

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

I think this is the first time where there is literally too many games for me. I just finished the Nioh demo and my goodness, it was so fucking good. And I also played Gravity Rush 2 and Nier demos last couple of weeks. And I also want Yakuza 0. What can I do lol, I only have money for 1 game and the game I really want is Horizon.
But, I plan on buying these games when they get to around $30.
Gravity Rush 2
Nier
Yakuza 0
NiOh
Persona 5

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

John2290 said:
So many ridiculously discounts and sales over xmas and Jan I'm sure most people are chocker blocked with games. Good to see PS doing well with all 80+ on five new releases. Tasty beans. Now lets hope for this to continue until Horizon.

There's NiOh, For Honor and Ys Origin in the weeks before Horizon.

Its so much that im almost disapppointed that RE 7 turned out good since ill have to buy it now.

But I already have to finish Dishonored 2 ( i jsut finished thé first and was beginning DLCs but when TLG came out i Made à break to play it, then Gravity Rush 2 came out and this One is épic, and I had Hitman ordered too, but now i also Want Yakuza 0 , but I didnt finish m'y game, and Im going un vacations for 2 weeks on february, itll bé hard to catch UP all this Work left

So i tbink ill cancel Hitman, wait for Yakuza 0 and RE7 and find all thèse games at à good Price in 3 months After i bought à Switch and finished Zelda and Horizon so when im blred ill have 4 games to play for summer !

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

yvanjean said:
Well next month will be even more impressive when Sony is going to have one of their biggest month .... Nioh, Persona 5 & Horizon Zero Dawn.

Persona 5 is April.