By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Titanfall 2 Designer: Switch Is So Underpowered Third Party Support Will Be No Different Than Wii U

Sh1nn said:

Mohammad: Fuck no! No, you're not going to be able to fit Titanfall 2 on the Nintendo Switch. That's the same Zelda from the Wii U?

I didn't say that D:

Around the Network

1.) he was drunk as balls 2.) he just shat all over the new Zelda

take it for what it is lol

People in glass houses really shouldn't be throwing stones

No shade, but what is Titanfall?

RolStoppable said:
GProgrammer said:

Yes it did, so it would be like throwing good money after bad. A port is not free to make.

I don't want a port. My point was that the guy shouldn't be laughing when the future of his IP is in doubt. Soon he might not make Titanfall for any system.

Wow. It's so messed up when you put it that way.

But I think is this kind of behavior only works against the devs themselves. In case they end up developing a game for it in the future.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Around the Network
dahuman said:

I mean, zelda can teach him some stuff about gameplay design

onionberry said:
dahuman said:

There is nothing wrong with TItanfall's gameplay lol, the guy's known to be a crazy asshole dick face. Apparently people like that in the States cause we did fucking elect Donald Trump president so, what are you going to do? lol

Am I seeing people being offended here because someone wasn't very serious and apologizing about a game not coming to their console? Really, people? That's what everyone was expecting, no need to get upset about it even though it's not a nice thing to hear.

dahuman said:
onionberry said:

There is nothing wrong with TItanfall's gameplay lol, the guy's known to be a crazy asshole dick face. Apparently people like that in the States cause we did fucking elect Donald Trump president so, what are you going to do? lol

Not talking about titanfall's gameplay, just that zelda is a good book for developers. I don't think his opinion was that bad, was a bit annoying but he just thinks like one of those people who don't play Nintendo games and think that colorful games are just for kids. Pretty ignorant point of view but hey, everyone has the right to think what they want. 

At least he gave a harsh but honest response. All those "we are looking into it" or "if there is a demand" bullshits are just useless.