By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Titanfall 2 Designer: Switch Is So Underpowered Third Party Support Will Be No Different Than Wii U

Not that I would have gotten the game even if it came out on the Switch :/

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

Why are people shitting on Titanfall 2 again? Purely because it got buried by CoD/Battlefield hype? How many here actually played it?

Sh1nn said:

Mohammad Alavi: ...I was excited about it. Nintendo's been in such a niche market recently, catering to the handheld and the kids, they've been so underpowered that they don't have the support of the third parties because they're all making for the PC, Xbox One and PS4, and it's no different.

Micha: I am going to drink to it mainly because, I understand. It will be underpowered. I'm not going to be play Titanfall on it. Like, can you tell me?

Mohammad: Fuck no! No, you're not going to be able to fit Titanfall 2 on the Nintendo Switch. That's the same Zelda from the Wii U?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=228705793&postcount=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtLUqTsY9kg&feature=youtu.be&t=12m46s

Lmao if anyone expected it to have it XD 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Sh1nn said:

Mohammad Alavi: ...I was excited about it. Nintendo's been in such a niche market recently, catering to the handheld and the kids, they've been so underpowered that they don't have the support of the third parties because they're all making for the PC, Xbox One and PS4, and it's no different.

Micha: I am going to drink to it mainly because, I understand. It will be underpowered. I'm not going to be play Titanfall on it. Like, can you tell me?

Mohammad: Fuck no! No, you're not going to be able to fit Titanfall 2 on the Nintendo Switch. That's the same Zelda from the Wii U?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=228705793&postcount=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtLUqTsY9kg&feature=youtu.be&t=12m46s

Lmao if anyone expected it to have it XD 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Someone better call pc principal, we need to create a safe space here judging by the amount of triggered responses this dev caused.

Honesty not allowed anymore :)

I'm sure games like this not coming to switch is all the fault of the developers and nothing to do with the hardware being more underpowered than a smartphone. Yeah let's go with that narrative...

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Didn't Titanfall 2 kinda flop?

Which is sad because the game is really REALLY GOOD.

Valdath said:
RolStoppable said:
Didn't Titanfall 2 kinda flop?

Which is sad because i heard it actually had a good single player campaign.

It does, its one of the best single player campaings ive ever seen on a shooter with some of the best level design ive seen not just in that genre but in games in general.

arcaneguyver said:
Why are people shitting on Titanfall 2 again? Purely because it got buried by CoD/Battlefield hype? How many here actually played it?

I did (actually i play it daily) and its fantastic.

setsunatenshi said:
Someone better call pc principal, we need to create a safe space here judging by the amount of triggered responses this dev caused.

I'm sure games like this not coming to switch is all the fault of the developers and nothing to do with the hardware being more underpowered than a smartphone. Yeah let's go with that narrative...

Hey, now! Take it easy with that hyperbole!

Trunkin said:
setsunatenshi said:

Hey, now! Take it easy with that hyperbole!

are you sure that's hyperbole? the fact that it can't handle matchmaking and chat without a phone app should tell you a lot about this device

Not even with the unlimited power of the cloud?