By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Titanfall 2 Designer: Switch Is So Underpowered Third Party Support Will Be No Different Than Wii U

The NeoGAF OP made it sound A LOT worse than it actually is.

He was drunk.  No kidding, watch the source video and see the channel's name;

Switch obviously isn't capable of running the game, it runs 720p60 on the XBONE and PS4, downgrading that to lower resolutions and upscaling to 720p and downgrading graphical fidelity to make it run 30 fps with possible framerate drops at times would be a horrible expirience. On the other hand it sounds like he doesn't know anything about the specs either.

Around the Network

It's not like many people want to play his game lol.

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

KingofTrolls said:
WC4Life said:
He sounds brutally honest, no hesitation at all

Is this pros or con ?

Neither. The guy doesn't think about the question at all and let's his answer fly, just sounds really confident like it wouldn't be possible technically.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

Yeah because people bought it on other consoles...

SmileyAja said:

The NeoGAF OP made it sound A LOT worse than it actually is.

He was drunk.  No kidding, watch the source video and see the channel's name;

Switch obviously isn't capable of running the game, it runs 720p60 on the XBONE and PS4, downgrading that to lower resolutions and upscaling to 720p and downgrading graphical fidelity to make it run 30 fps with possible framerate drops at times would be a horrible expirience. On the other hand it sounds like he doesn't know anything about the specs either.

I think is the laugh, yeah probably the laugh. Not evil, not rude, just annoying.

Around the Network

WTF.... "ha ha ha ha haaa, we are about as funny as a burning orphanage, ha ha ha ha haaaa"

zippy said:
WTF.... "ha ha ha ha haaa, we are about as funny as a burning orphanage, ha ha ha ha haaaa"

to be fair the other two guys were praising the switch and their faces was like "man this dude is annoying as fuck"

onionberry said:
wow I thought that only internet teens/man childs act like that, I was wrong. Developers too.

cool mohawk tho

Devs are as human as you and i :P 

Damn, brutal. Third party already looking fresh on the Switch.

Not sure why people are so offended, it's not like he called the whole console a piece of shit.

It would probably run and look bad on the system and wouldn't sell anyway, so no-one is losing out