By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Titanfall 2 Designer: Switch Is So Underpowered Third Party Support Will Be No Different Than Wii U

wow I thought that only internet teens/man childs act like that, I was wrong. Developers too.

cool mohawk tho

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
GProgrammer said:

Yes it did, so it would be like throwing good money after bad. A port is not free to make.

I don't want a port. My point was that the guy shouldn't be laughing when the future of his IP is in doubt. Soon he might not make Titanfall for any system.

yeah I don't know how weak persons burn bridges like that. Happens everytime everyday.

Well, that is arrogant. I mean, it's fine being clear about this things, but you could at least be polite about it.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Meh, look to the indies and Japan if you want third party support on the Switch. There aren't all that many AAA's that would work well on a portable device anyway.

EDIT: Also if you're playing a shooter with a gamepad you're doing it wrong!!! #pcmasterrace

He sounds brutally honest, no hesitation at all...3rd party multiplatform AAA games might end up real scarce for Switch...

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

Around the Network

Looking at it graphically, I don't think Titanfall 2 would run that well on the Switch, so it's not terribly surprising it wouldn't come. Titanfall 1 maybe, since that was on the XB360 ... but Titanfall 2 is designed from the ground up for the PS4/XB1. Could he have said it in a more nice way? Sure, but that doesn't really change the bottom line. 

WC4Life said:
He sounds brutally honest, no hesitation at all

Is this pros or con ?

RolStoppable said:
GProgrammer said:

Yes it did, so it would be like throwing good money after bad. A port is not free to make.

I don't want a port. My point was that the guy shouldn't be laughing when the future of his IP is in doubt. Soon he might not make Titanfall for any system.

i think you were just salty when you made that post, titanfall recovered pretty well over the course of the holiday season, being #4 in November NPD and could show up in december npd

KingofTrolls said:
WC4Life said:
He sounds brutally honest, no hesitation at all

Is this pros or con ?

To me it's a pro actually. I'd rather a dev cut the bullshit and just tell the truth rather than being "polite" with a wishy washy answer. 

gatito said:
They can keep it. Did anyone actually play that game after what happened with the first one?

Actually one of the best fps ive played in a long time

Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda!!!!