By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I do like the look of that. Looks efficient

Around the Network

No internet browser? Also yeah, I'd like to be able to see more apps at once.

Single row? Make that layout customizable via Settings.
Guess its suffficient for launch, or if you can only have a couple of games installed at a time.

And look, Nicalis software that will never reach the European eShop, guess you'll have to buy them through an American account.

---

Some already found out the title at the edge, it's Hydra Castle Labyrinth

http://nintendoeverything.com/nicalis-also-seems-to-be-planning-hydra-castle-labyrinth-for-switch/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSZ_rpqL-bM

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Why only one row? I like the 3DS one, with a grid of icons. Faster to navigate. Also the Netflix one with rows with different meaning is OK. But this one? If I have as many download games as I have on 3DS, shall I need hours to move to the one I want?

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Are the mii characters not a thing now? Because from that pic, on the top left he had a inkling picture.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Mnementh said:
Why only one row? I like the 3DS one, with a grid of icons. Faster to navigate. Also the Netflix one with rows with different meaning is OK. But this one? If I have as many download games as I have on 3DS, shall I need hours to move to the one I want?

The 3DS also has only one row.

You are able to change it to multiple rows. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

I like it! Minimalistic

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

RolStoppable said:
Mnementh said:

The 3DS also has only one row.

Right, in standard config. I totally forgot since I have changed it for years now. So hopefully it can be configured to be a grid on Switch too.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

I will miss the WiiU UI, but I like this new one as well.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---