By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Have you ever imported a game? (What was your first)

Final Fantasy 6 and Chrono Trigger were my first imported games, followed by Super Mario RPG, Chrono Cross, Legend of Mana, Final Fantasy Tactics and Dragon Warrior VII. I also tried to import Sword of Hope 2 for Gameboy but it got stolen and arrived as an empty box.

Around the Network

My first game was biohazard for the psx

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

vivster said:
Acevil said:

Oh you poor soul you. 

70€ well spent. Even though the battle system in the demo was quite different from the finished game. For example it didn't have the auto option yet.

BTW after that I imported FFXIII from Japan and FFXIII-2 as well.

You know, there's far less painful ways to commit suicide.

I've imported two games so far - Siren: Blood Curse, and Dynasty Warriors 7: Empires. Only the digital versions are available in North America. I am a big fan of both franchises, and I'm very proud to have a physical copy of Siren. But I sort of regret buying Dynasty Warriors 7: Empires (UK import) since DLC isn't cross-region compatible. I'm from North America.

I bought a copy of Mother 3 online, and my cousin got me New Super Mario Bros in Korea.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

I imported Macross 30 anniversary for PS3. I think that was my first imported game... Now, I have to import every Vita game :(

"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" - Andrew Ryan, Bioshock.

Sakura Wars 2 on Saturn, Sakura Wars 1+2 on PS2.

I'm thinking of importing the Singaporean English versions of Super Robot Wars OG and Super Robot Wars V on PS4.

I imported two Dragonball Z games from Japan for the PS1 years ago. My brother and I pooled all our money together (high school kids without jobs at the time) and ordered them, only to then learn the harsh lesson of region lock. So a friend of ours bought a Japanese PS1, and we were able to struggle through the menus and finally get to the combat. Oh that was fun.

My first import was Umihara Kawase for the SFC a few years ago. Most underrated early indie platformer from the SNES era

I import games left and right. Esp Saturn games but have some modern ones from PS3,360,Wii,Wii U,PS4 and such and some on other consoles. Import games can be many times cheaper. My first import? I think it was Ace Attorney