Forums - Gaming Discussion - gamrConnect Presents: Their 350 Greatest Games - 2016 Edition

WTF Ocarina of Time at #15? I mean, I`m glad because it gets boring if the same game wins every year and it`s not even a game I like, but still a bit strange it would drop that far, no?

And what`s with Uncharted at #115 seems a fair bit lower than I would have expected given the reception it received.

Final Fantasy 10 being below 7 is at least it`s above all the others though

Kinda disappointed that DW8 didn`t make the list, but 3 did which is awesome. And ROTK8 being there is awesome too, kinda funny it`s literally right next to DW on the list though Kinda feels like they placed higher than they did last year too which would be good!

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Around the Network

Holy crap, Ocarina isn't only not #1, but it's not even in the top 10. What the hell!

Shocked that the only non-Nintendo game that cracked the top 10 is MGS3. I mean, I rated it really highly, but it's still surprising.

No Spyro games in the top 100 makes me sob, but hey, at least DanganRonpa nearly cracked the top 50!

Tmfwang said:
guiduc said:

Agreed.

;)

Well, you got me!

Final Fantasy 10 above Final Fantasy 6 is a sin

Edit: though I  love both games.

Oh and the 2016 greatest VGC game getting exactly 2016 points? What a coincidence!

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Around the Network

I appreciate the incredible amount of effort that goes into this. I just don't even know about some of dem games.

Kresnik said:
Holy crap, Ocarina isn't only not #1, but it's not even in the top 10. What the hell!

Shocked that the only non-Nintendo game that cracked the top 10 is MGS3. I mean, I rated it really highly, but it's still surprising.

No Spyro games in the top 100 makes me sob, but hey, at least DanganRonpa nearly cracked the top 50!

ACIT made top 50 as well....So there's that :D

Keybladewielder said:
Leadified said:

I hope to see that you get it up to the top 50 by next year .
I'm not too sure really, a lot of the OoT #1 voters vanished, there's weren't too many votes for it in the official thread either. Relatively speaking of course, it's still in the top 20.

I got a question, how many lists did you get and do you know how many lists there were in the 2015 edition? Thanks.

Btw, great job with the list and thanks for continuing this event!!

I believe the total I got was 51, 2015 had about 80 I believe. And thanks .

Ka-pi96 said:
Oh and the 2016 greatest VGC game getting exactly 2016 points? What a coincidence!

I know right? I find it a bit creepy that the year was the final point total for the #1, perhaps it was a sign.

axumblade said:
Kresnik said:

ACIT made top 50 as well....So there's that :D

My quest continues... Tomorrow, top 25, next week, top 10, next year, number 1!