Forums - Gaming Discussion - gamrConnect Presents: Their 350 Greatest Games - 2016 Edition

Leadified said:
SvennoJ said:

More seriously, I never quite got into Mario 64, My PC mouse+kb fingers couldn't handle it at the time, argh those ice stages. First time trying to play in third person didn't go too well for me. Perhaps it's a good time for a Switch remake with updated controls and camera.

I had some controller issues with Mario 64 as well, mostly due to the shape and size of the N64 controller. A few years ago I replayed it with a DS3 controller and it was a much more enjoyable experience, it's an excellent game! It has shown a bit of age though so I'd love to see a remake too!

I hated the 64 controller. Super Mario was one of the handful of games I didn't hate the controls for.

Around the Network
axumblade said:
Leadified said:

I had some controller issues with Mario 64 as well, mostly due to the shape and size of the N64 controller. A few years ago I replayed it with a DS3 controller and it was a much more enjoyable experience, it's an excellent game! It has shown a bit of age though so I'd love to see a remake too!

I hated the 64 controller. Super Mario was one of the handful of games I didn't hate the controls for.

That's because the controller was specifically made for Super Mario 64.

Keybladewielder said:

#Justice4OcarinaofTime

Wind Waker is the most overrated game in this site...by far.

I hope more people vote for the 2017 edition.

Or maybe people finally realized how overrated Ocarina is (after six years, nonetheless!), and Wind Waker started taking its rightiful position. :P

Great job!

That Generation VIII list though...

Boutros said:
Great job!

That Generation VIII list though...

LOL, I just noticed, 10/15 games are from Nintendo, and one of the other 5 is heavily inspired by a Nintendo game

Around the Network

Great job blue!

Glad to see a lot of my favorites in the top 50.

Awesome work Blue! You rock!

After watching the voting I figured OOT would drop but not to 15! I'll have to review the entire list and post comments later.

Again, great job Blue!

My #1 made it to #2 this year so I'm happy.

SM 64 at #1? Not bad.

I'm glad to see A link between worlds at #5