By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo TreeHouse is Live showing Switch Games. *Has Been Heroes being shown*

ARMS "growing" on people? common guys a game should not grow on you. This is pure fmd NIntendo has nothing else for me to want.

Please stop comparing it to punch out. That is a slap in the face to the original game which is an ageless classic.

Around the Network

Puyo Puyo Tetris!!!

Haven't played something like that in a while

It's only laggy because people aren't paying for online yet.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Ok i went back 30mins in the stream as it has DVR enabled. Honestly they are using a shit stream that will skip frames even in the encode.

A good streamer will buffer and not creat headaches for when skipping back in time.

vivster said:

Its like this both on youtube & twitch...I guess the problem is with Nintendo & whatever servers their useing to stream this event.

And worse its not like its that many viewers.

How can you mess up something like this thats ment to promote your new device? how?

Around the Network

This stream sucks. It's frozen 99% of the time. Not me either I have Fiber.

Cobretti2 said:
ARMS "growing" on people? common guys a game should not grow on you. This is pure fmd NIntendo has nothing else for me to want.

Please stop comparing it to punch out. That is a slap in the face to the original game which is an ageless classic.

Wow, talk about extreme reactions.  Fine, next time I see a trailer and think the game looks just "ok," I will intentionally ignore EVERYTHING ELSE and firmly say it is ok or bad regardless of if it looks better in my times as they show more.

Cause that's wise and leads to good purchases and doesn't at all lead to you missing out on good games that happened to have a less than stunning first trailer.

vivster said:

Oh damn 256 GB cards can be put in the Switch? Did we know the Switch could accept ones that high before? Was there ever a limit announced?

It seems it comes with a 256GB micro SD card, neverymind it seems it is the one they are using.