By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo TreeHouse is Live showing Switch Games. *Has Been Heroes being shown*

where did the sound go?

Around the Network

Sonic next?.....

Then I'll probably skip it.....

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:
Someone should edit the title to put the game that is currently on! Mods will greatly help!

I can try to edit it everytime a new game appears, it's just that vgchartz is laggy as fuck right now so it might take me a few minutes before it loads. 

JRPGfan said:
where did the sound go?

They did the same thing when the show it at these people. Its probably too loud there. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:
JRPGfan said:
Arms is growing abit on me... its maybe not as terrible as I thought it would be.

But again.... will there be online, ranking system? and again the locked behinde online subscriptions.

Yeah.... price will be the deciding point (I will still get  it though) but how Nintendo handling with the prices lately........ 

Yes there is online, I would assume rankings but not certain, and it is $60.

Around the Network

Please no Sonic we know how it plays same gameplay since the very first one

I think maybe the sound is meant to go off when they are on the show floor, I imagine it's just a racket anyway

But yeah this lag, unbelievably bad

JRPGfan said:
Arms is growing abit on me... its maybe not as terrible as I thought it would be.

But again.... will there be online, ranking system? and again the locked behinde online subscriptions.

There will be online.I remember they mentioned somewhere that you can play against people online.

What I want to know is the single player content.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

FloatingWaffles said:
Jranation said:
Someone should edit the title to put the game that is currently on! Mods will greatly help!

I can try to edit it everytime a new game appears, it's just that vgchartz is laggy as fuck right now so it might take me a few minutes before it loads. 

Omg me too! I thought it was just my internet. And thanks for that! 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Not even the Sonic 25th stream was this bad.