By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo TreeHouse is Live showing Switch Games. *Has Been Heroes being shown*

ARMS is shaping up to be very good!Hopefully they adress single player.Hopefully there is some sort of campaign.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

The game doesn't look too bad.

Acevil said:
celador said:
ARMS is growing on me, if there is a good selection of characters it could be cool

It really has me in, given I was sucker for PunchOut and Wii Sports Boxing. 

I just hope there is more than five characters. I don't know if I missed them talking about how many fighters there are, I accidentally closed it when they were on the select screen.

Also this Mechanica girl is like this game's D-Va

celador said:
Acevil said:

It really has me in, given I was sucker for PunchOut and Wii Sports Boxing. 

I just hope there is more than five characters. I don't know if I missed them talking about how many fighters there are, I accidentally closed it when they were on the select screen.

Also this Mechanica girl is like this game's D-Va

She totally is D-Va. Hopefully a roster of 12 at least. 

Huh? Thought they start at 3:30 am here...

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Around the Network

That was pretty intense actually

I love the cartoony visuals!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Yeah Arms looks like it could get really intense during matches if it's between two people who really know how to play.

24k viewers on twitch... and its super laggy.

I don't get the point of livestreams. They're always low quality and extremely laggy. Just pre-record everything and upload it ffs.

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides