By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How can a company be this out of touch...

EnricoPallazzo said:
that didnt age well

I was about to type the same thing.... when I saw yours above, so I'll just give you a quote.

Around the Network

It’s even funnier considering that Nintendo is stepping away from mobile or whatever.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

This is funny as hell lmao

Well, that's a nice read if you're looking for something cringey to laugh at

PSVita will outsell 3DS. My name is Colin. I work for IGN

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

Choice cringe.

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

my toes curled reading this... and not in a good way

PAOerfulone said:
Oh, how the tables have turned.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

theRepublic said:
PAOerfulone said:
Oh, how the tables have turned.

I was about to post this lol

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

curl-6 said:
thismeintiel said:

Not at $300 it doesn't.  People didn't want to pay $249 for a 3DS or Vita, they sure as heck aren't going to want to pay $299 for this.  Personally, I see another Wii U here.  Things may improve if Nintendo goes the 3DS route and slash $80 off the price tag a few months out.  But, if they are stubborn like they were with the Wii U's price, then they can forget about it.  Mobile may be Nintendo's future if they decide they don't want to put any games on the PS4/XBO.

Yeah, at this price I don't think Switch will do well. I'm getting a serious Wii U vibe from the excessive price and small amount of games.

Still nothing releasing for the system 3.5 years later, and yet 61 million people have found over 400 million games to play... funny that.

curl-6 said:
Honestly, I think Nintendo's arrogance atm is up there with 2006 Sony.

Their arrogance paid off quite nicely.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.