By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How can a company be this out of touch...

People on video games forums are usually the most out of touch people I have ever seen.

Around the Network

I've really been into Asian chain restaurants lately. Mostly Thai Express and Wok-Box.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

long live nintendo(land?)

Thechalkblock said:

Thechalkblock said:

Switch will probably end up as the second-best selling portable system ever.

Last edited by COKTOE - on 09 August 2020

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network
COKTOE said:
I've really been into Asian chain restaurants lately. Mostly Thai Express and Wok-Box.

I haven't been able to go to the States in over four months and the thing I've missed the most from there is easily Taco Bell. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Metallox said:
COKTOE said:

I haven't been able to go to the States in over four months and the thing I've missed the most from there is easily Taco Bell. 

Nice. I love Taco Time, and Taco Del Mar. Taco Bell came and went pretty quickly in my city, and I never got around to trying it. Maybe some day Metallox....Maybe some day. :)

Oh, how the tables have turned.

My first time seeing this thread. Pretty cringey.

that didnt age well