By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump- Russian Intel Controversy

50/50 i will say. Something tells me its a fake, but Trump is Trump.

Around the Network

Well, sounds just like something a rich and a powerful man such as Trump would do. Not that I'm taking this seriously just yet, but it certainly sounds plausible.

American politics are so fun.

pray4mojo said:

Watching Trump crash and burn is going to be fun indeed.

Will he, though? He'll just twist it into "the bad media are attacking me, twisting what happened" and his supporters will eat it up and just repeat whatever he said. They come up with excuses for him whatever he does.

Around the Network

Now it's officially fake news, fiction by a 4CHAN user.

But we should all thank the CTR team for working so hard to make it look as actual news or at least give the fiction the benefit of the doubt. lol

Kinda odd. All they would have to do is check travel dates on Trump/Cohen to somewhat verify?

tokilamockingbrd said:
lol. this was something a 4chan user larped to some dude name rich wilson back in October. We all thought they would try to "break" this before the election.

Lol bunch of hypocrites, I am guessing tomorrow Buzzfeed will have an article about the "dangers of fake news" lol.

If this is really the big October surprise Wilson was pushing for so long, that's hilarious. The timelines seem to add up, and predictably, he's in complete denial that he might have been had because it was "too long ago" or something even though /pol has been bragging about doing this for many months now.

If this gets Buzzfeed sued into oblivion, that'd be even more hilarious.

Gourmet said:

We live in a world were goddam RT and Sputnik have more credibility than mainstream western media.

Let that sink in.

If this actually is a 4chan troll, then no one will ever take US intelligence seriously ever again lol.