By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump- Russian Intel Controversy

deskpro2k3 said:
Just when you thought "grab 'em by the pussy" was the climax.

To be honest why would this (even if it's true) be worse than that whole episode? 

This is just hiring prostitutes and having them do some dirty stuff your wife wouldn't ever do, which is what I imagine one hires a prostitute for anyway. Golden showers ain't my thing, but hey whatever floats your boat. 

What was on that tape in Trump's own words was honestly more disturbed, that was bordering on sexual assault. 

Around the Network

I wouldn´t count on it being true until we have some hard facts to back it up. I am guessing alot of rumors fly all over the place when it comes to celebrities so we will see how this plays out.

Soundwave said:
deskpro2k3 said:
Just when you thought "grab 'em by the pussy" was the climax.

To be honest why would this (even if it's true) be worse than that whole episode? 

This is just hiring prostitutes and having them do some dirty stuff your wife wouldn't ever do, which is what I imagine one hires a prostitute for anyway. Golden showers ain't my thing, but hey whatever floats your boat. 

What was on that tape in Trump's own words was honestly more disturbed, that was bordering on sexual assault. 

wasn't the pussy thing "a locker room talk"?

I should've been clearer, if the russians has a scoop on trump, then isn't that a build up on something bigger?

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Just for the record, Buzzfeed is not a credible news source. Ever.

I can't find any other news sites reporting on this, so I strongly suspect that this is made up.

MTZehvor said:

I can't find any other news sites reporting on this, so I strongly suspect that this is made up.

It's reported on CBS News, CNN, MSNBC, they are not sharing the "personal" stuff on it. What they are saying is Trump was briefed last week that Russia had "compromising" information on him both "personal" and "financial" but they are not going into what those "compromised personal" things may be. Buzzfeed did, but the Buzzfeed is saying the original source of the documents is a British M1-6 agent (now retired). 

Now CNN is saying the British M1-6 agent who leaked this has apparently been vetted by the FBI as being "credible". 

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/10/politics/donald-trump-intelligence-report-russia/index.html

Apparently the Buzzfeed document isn't even the only source the FBI/CIA have, they have others:

Make of that what you will. 

Around the Network
Soundwave said:
MTZehvor said:

It's reported on CBS News, CNN, MSNBC, they are not sharing the "personal" stuff on it. What they are saying is Trump was briefed last week that Russia had "compromising" information on him both "personal" and "financial" but they are not going into what those "compromised personal" things may be. Buzzfeed did, but the Buzzfeed is saying the original source of the documents is a British M1-6 agent (now retired). 

Now CNN is saying the British M1-6 agent who leaked this has apparently been vetted by the FBI as being "credible". 

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/10/politics/donald-trump-intelligence-report-russia/index.html

Apparently the Buzzfeed document isn't even the only source the FBI/CIA have, they have others:

The issue is that there is no one else verifying that what Buzzfeed is reporting is actually the personal information mentioned on websites such as CNN and MSNBC, and that is what makes me skeptical. I have a difficult time believing that numerous mainstrea media outlets would not only be privvy to information from intelligence briefings, but that if they did, only one of them would choose to publish it.

On top of that, it's, well, Buzzfeed, which has a reputation for being about as trustworthy as the National Enquirer when it comes to reporting accuracy.

Soundwave said:

I can't ....

Ahh so they got it on video. Trump is into some kinky stuff. But we already knew that.

MTZehvor said:
Soundwave said:

The issue is that there is no one else verifying that what Buzzfeed is reporting is actually the personal information mentioned on websites such as CNN and MSNBC, and that is what makes me skeptical. I have a difficult time believing that numerous mainstrea media outlets would not only be privvy to information from intelligence briefings, but that if they did, only one of them would choose to publish it.

On top of that, it's, well, Buzzfeed, which has a reputation for being about as trustworthy as the National Enquirer when it comes to reporting accuracy.

The FBI is saying the British M1-6 agent who leaked the stories in the report that Buzzfeed chose to run is "credible". Buzzfeed didn't make the report, they simply published it, the report I believe comes from the M1-6 agent.

https://twitter.com/4chansbest/status/819003610591850496/
I can't do this
I'm laughing and crying my eyes out
I'll try to dig into the 4chan /pol/ archive after this to check, probably.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

4Chan is trying to discredit to document by making a fake Japanese hentai episode into the report (lol), but that's not in the report from the M1-6 guy, the 4Chan guys are trying to discredit it by making a fake.