By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are we all in agreement that Final Fantasy XV is awful crap?

Is FFXV awful crap?

Yes. 129 67.19%

Yes. 63 32.81%

Total:192

The sidequests suck.. the typical boring, repetitive fetch quests, but I like everything else.

A solid 8/10 for me.

Around the Network

Aside from the music it's mediocre at best, slighly above FF13.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

I love the game

No because the game is actually quite good.

Chill...... I actually really enjoyed the game. Actually.. 15 is now my favorite (previously mine was FF3)

'Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock-n-roll.'
-Shigeru Miyamoto

Around the Network

Based on the demo, yes. One of the worst games I've played this gen.

One of the best games of 2016 in my opinion. Just finished it yesterday and while it's not without it's flaws, I highly enjoyed it from beginning to end. The story pacing is the only real issue I have with the game.

I haven't enjoyed a FF since FF10.

FF, Resident Evil, Metal Gear Solid and many others just don't appeal to me anymore.

It is quite sad, since I still have much love for all these franchises.

Pinkie_pie said:
bigtakilla said:

It's the lowest rated main line game period outside of XIV (not counting sequels). So there you go.

So what if its the lowest rated in the series. 82 isnt awful crap. He is asking is it awful crap or not. 

XIII was aweful crap and it scored higher.

bigtakilla said:
Pinkie_pie said:

So what if its the lowest rated in the series. 82 isnt awful crap. He is asking is it awful crap or not. 

XIII was aweful crap and it scored higher.

Lol so any game that scored lower than 13 is awful crap?