By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are we all in agreement that Final Fantasy XV is awful crap?

Is FFXV awful crap?

Yes. 129 67.19%

Yes. 63 32.81%

Total:192
Volterra_90 said:
Insidb said:

I'm tired of the trend of mindless drones using random factors to judge quality. FFXV has issues, and some are significant. It also excels in areas where gamers consistently bitch and moan about the industry's lack. So what is it? A ton of content that the OP clearly hasn't gotten to that unravel the claim that the game is "too easy:" and apt description for ever FF prior, so maybe he hates the whole franchise. He clearly hates the game's cast, and there's little one can do about that. The story is good (not great), if you finish it. It clearly should have been delayed further, in lieu of announced DLC clarifications. The combat camera and AI are the biggest issues there, as it's stuck somewhere between FFXII and FFXIII.

Well, yeah, both trends are worrying for sure XD. I don't think it's an awfil game, it had redeeming factors. But the game was let down because of an obvioisly rushed relase date, and that's a shame. It has way more potential. I also felt that the main story was too easy though, but that would be because I made a lot of side content. Which, tbh, is repetitive as fuck. Best part was the post-game dungeons imo.

Agreed, but Pitioss was a should-have-been-cut abomination. It was a continuous rage fest of terrible platforming mechanics.