By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mass Effect Producer Says There's No Plan to Bring Mass Effect Andromeda to Switch

The Switch could not handle that game anyway. Maybe it gets the Mass Effect Trilogy with all DLC. That would be cool.

Around the Network

We need original IPS on switch to build up a loyal fan Base. Not games at the end of there series imo. Nintendo should create more games like bayonetta and xenoblade. Brand new IPS that we can get behind.

Edit: I know bayonetta isn't a brand new IP but they bundles the original game with the sequel which is pretty cool. 

Nogamez said:
We need original IPS on switch to build up a loyal fan Base. Not games at the end of there series imo. Nintendo should create more games like bayonetta and xenoblade. Brand new IPS that we can get behind.

Mass Effect Andromeda is set in a new universe with new characters. Its not a direct sequel.

KLXVER said:
Nogamez said:

Mass Effect Andromeda is set in a new universe with new characters. Its not a direct sequel.

Ahh ok!! Still for me personally it's a series I've always associated with Xbox so not too fussed about its absence.  

Not surprising at all.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
KLXVER said:
The Switch could not handle that game anyway. Maybe it gets the Mass Effect Trilogy with all DLC. That would be cool.

lol - FINALLY Nintendo Only Nerds can experience Mass Effect 1 and 2.

Sorryz, cant transfer file from ME3 to ME1 and ME2.

Please be excited.

Could be cool to have them on the go. Better late than never

Appearently it can, in that same interview he says it could come to the Switch if there's enough people who want it on there. He also said that "they never wanna close any doors"

Wow, I can't believe it.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

not surprised.

i doubt switch can handle it. but isnt this old news?