By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mass Effect Producer Says There's No Plan to Bring Mass Effect Andromeda to Switch

Soundwave said:
Miyamotoo said:

Of Course we know that, devs can make PS4 game running on PS3 if they want, you have Tomb Raider Rising (thats full next gen game) running on XB1 and Xbox360, and for instance Wii received Xbox360/PS3 port of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. And Switch is much closer with tech/architecture and power to XB1/PS4 than Xbox360 is or Wii was to PS3/Xbox360, so your point about 5 watt device means nothing. Evre game can be ported to almost any platform, at end of day, all comes to money, if they devs think it will paidof porting game to some some platform. Like producer of Mass Effect Andromeda already stated, if they were certain that game would have solid sales of Switch we would have Switch version of game already, but for now they leave open door for that.

OK, sure, yeah if you're using that liberal of definition, then sure. I mean you could have Mass Effect Andromeda on the 3DS even. 

Offcourse, thats my point, like I wrote, Switch is able to run every downscaled/downgraded versions of XB1/PS4 games, but of course doesn't mean that Switch will receive every port of XB1/PS4 games.