By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Men should never marry, here's why.

Lawlight said:
Soundwave said:

If you're a rich guy or a rock star or athlete ... sure don't get married. Or get married and just fuck other women too, it's kinda expected.

But for regular joes ... lol ... I mean, so what exactly is the plan? To be the weird 40 year old guy at the nightclub on a Saturday night hitting on 21 year olds who think he's gross? That doesn't sound wildly appealling to me either. 

Lots of men want kids too, good luck finding a women willing to have her vagina stretched out to push out a baby for a guy who's not willing to commit. Like I said too, you probably want a mother for your children as well, your collection of video games or Star Wars merchandise or second car isn't going to help you raise children, cook for them, clean up after them, etc. etc. etc. 

Divorce sucks, but "stay single forever" isn't exactly a great option either. 

So, you think only 21 year old women go to nightclubs? Have you been a nightclub lately? Most are in their late 20s or early 30s.

I think men marrying in their early 30s or younger should get a pre-nup.

Pre-nup's get tossed out all the time. Dont trust them either.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Around the Network
LadyJasmine said:

I think any guy who marries me will be happier I think.

Unlike most women I wont think it odd he likes to watch Star Wars or play video games as I likely be playing with him 

Then Ill need you to send me your contac info. :p 

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

I have way too much shit to just lose half of on the fickle whims of a woman, or more likely due to my non-committal libido. No prenup is iron-clad enough,

LadyJasmine said:

I think any guy who marries me will be happier I think.

Unlike most women I wont think it odd he likes to watch Star Wars or play video games as I likely be playing with him 

There are women who thinks it's odd that people play games or watch movies?

Well, there's a simple answer; avoid relationships altogether.
Friends/family for companionship, your hand for sex, no marriage necessary.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
curl-6 said:
Well, there's a simple answer; avoid relationships altogether.
Friends/family for companionship, your hand for sex, no marriage necessary.

What`s wrong with prostitutes?

Nothing, I'm just a cheap bastard and my hand costs less. ;)

This thread is sooo depressing. You need someone in your life. Maybe not right now, but when you're old; when you need your denture to chew your dinner, you'll wish you have that special person.

But... if we're talking abt the marriage law, then yea something needs to be done abt it. I know how awful life is for a divorced man in a muslim country

Been married 20 years.... seems to be going quite well so far, still waiting for our first argument.

If you find someone who has similar tastes/humour/outlook on life, then it can be one hell of a ride. If you find someone who is going to moan and bicker at you for doing stuff you like doing...then I don't know what people are getting out of it. But I guess it depends on what type of person you are.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

m_csquare said:
This thread is sooo depressing. 

No, it's real life. Sometimes its's sad and ugly, sometimes shiny and colorfur.

OP - single 25, not thinking about it yet.

I married and have been married for many years, happily so, that isn't always the case for some people, so they end up online advising against it.