By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Men should never marry, here's why.

VGPolyglot said:
curl-6 said:

It's not the only source of pleasure, but most human beings do feel a need for sex and intimacy.

Yeah, but It's important to remember that the other sex is human too, and not just a sex object.

Wanting sex does not mean you only see the people you're attracted to as objects.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
VGPolyglot said:

Yeah, but It's important to remember that the other sex is human too, and not just a sex object.

Wanting sex does not mean you only see the people you're attracted to as objects.

This. And avoiding making a relationship become a jail can even improve it. I don't regret even the craziest, angriest and bossiest of my former girlfriends, but had I committed the horrible mistake to marry her, I'd regret it bitterly.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

I don't really see the point of marriage to be honest, for those 10 grands I'd rather travel all over the world. Probably one of the reasons I will remain single. Oh well I have gaming as a hobby and there is plenty of other entertainment in this world for it to be worthwhile to remain single for quite a while anyway.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Not all women are that bad, this is a very negative that judges women based on the worst of the worst. I was married, now divorced, but still very close, and I did not get raked over the coals. The thing is you just have to make sure when you decide to share your life with someone, that they are with you no matter what. If you are just trying to get with a hot chick, or going after anything to get your giddy on, then you are setting yourself up to be with the kind of female described in the OP. If you take your time, and make sure you know someone then you will end up with something that lasts, even if you find that you arn't the perfect match, then you will likely still be friends even after you move on to new parteners.

Even though I have come to terms with the fact that I can never love a female as much as I can a transgender or another male, the reasons in the OP have had no effect on my feelings. I still really enjoy having a women I can talk to, because, there are just somethings women, for the most part, are better to talk to about. At the end of the day though the bond between two people of the same sex, is something that can never be matched by mixed sex couples.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

VGPolyglot said:
Jumpin said:
Well, if you are ugly, of low intelligence, or have other genetic defects, then definitely don't marry and don't breed. We're overpopulated as is, and only those with strong genetics should marry and reproduce.

So, what are you gonna do? Have a database that identities people on their attractiveness and intelligence, and deny them marriage because of that?

Comprehension is not your thing, is it?

Because I have no idea how on earth you got that out of my post!

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Jumpin said:

Comprehension is not your thing, is it?

Because I have no idea how on earth you got that out of my post!

To be fair, unless it was a joke, comprehension is definitely not your thing as well.
People born with defects (and being "ugly" is not an actual defect) have every right other people without issues also do.

People with this kind of thinking of yours are the ones not fit for society.

So, which part of my post says people with defects don't have the same rights as other people?

That's right, none of it. In other words, you lacked comprehension of what I wrote.

Totally agree. I'm in a relationship and very happy with my girlfriend but marriage laws favour the woman so much it's absolutely insane. I'll definitely make a prenup if I ever decide to marry but I'm not sure how far that can balance things out.

Basically, as a woman you have all the rights and no obligations. As the male you have all the obligations but no rights. Modern feminism is totally screwed up and I really hope men will find the guts to fight against the way things are going (MRA's FTW, haha!).

I do not agree completely. If the woman is much richer and has a higher social status there is no reason not to marry her because you win anyway even if the marriage fails. But if she is poor or has a lower social status, marriage is insane.

BraLoD said:
Jumpin said:

So, which part of my post says people with defects don't have the same rights as other people?

That's right, none of it. In other words, you lacked comprehension of what I wrote.

Don't come with half-backed stuff if you aren't gonna deliver it.

"Well, if you are ugly, of low intelligence, or have other genetic defects, then definitely don't marry and don't breed. We're overpopulated as is, and only those with strong genetics should marry and reproduce."

That's your post, you said people with said traits should not do it, you said they should have their rights denied to it if so even if not with these exact words, you said it they should not do it, while also saying only people with other traits should do it, so have the right to do it.

Don't come with bullet dodging, comprehesion is exactly what I've do with your post, comprehending what you said and what you implied with it, you want to make choices for them, then you are taking rights from them, so they have rights denied to meet your nonsense that is trying to pass as logic.

Here's your problem. The word "don't" and "shouldn't have the right to" are two different statements, and one does not imply the other in any case except when a parent is talking to a 2 year old, or in a hostage situation.

If I tell you "Don't vote for Trump because he will support bad foreign and environmental policies." I am not implying that you shouldn't have the right to vote for Trump. Clearly of someone made that connection, they would lack reading comprehension.

UltimateGamer1982 said:
Jumpin said:
Well, if you are ugly, of low intelligence, or have other genetic defects, then definitely don't marry and don't breed. We're overpopulated as is, and only those with strong genetics should marry and reproduce.

Don't forget poor. Way too many poor ppl with low paying jobs or on government assistance having 3, 4 or more kids is just plain stupid. Sounds harsh but if you can't afford a decent life for yourself, what makes ppl think they'll do any better for their kids? 

Reminded me of this new segment I saw about a poor woman in the US who had 11 kids and expected/demaned the government to pay for her support!  Some people are just plain stupid.