By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Men should never marry, here's why.

Here's couple of vids on the matter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoXQf2f2Yxo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4cT6cbx_gk

Around the Network

If it is right, I'd say go for it. Being in a relationship such as marriage can be fun and rewarding. I do agree no one should be pressured into it though. I know people who when they got into late 20s were worried if they didn't marry soon they'd be alone forever. As the first video points out, when these social coercions are removed a certain percentage abstain from the practice.

I'd say I see more men and women these days saying no thank you to children. There's no rush and being content without. I'd say it is a good thing when people have freedom and know they don't want what society tells them they need.

I'd like to get married one day, just not anytime soon. Probably when I'm closer to 30, say 29.

Augen said:
If it is right, I'd say go for it. Being in a relationship such as marriage can be fun and rewarding. I do agree no one should be pressured into it though. I know people who when they got into late 20s were worried if they didn't marry soon they'd be alone forever. As the first video points out, when these social coercions are removed a certain percentage abstain from the practice.

I'd say I see more men and women these days saying no thank you to children. There's no rush and being content without. I'd say it is a good thing when people have freedom and know they don't want what society tells them they need.

now is having children societal or biological?

Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda!!!!

I agree, the laws are so biased in women's favour, it isn't worth the risk. Even just living with a woman is becoming more and more dangerous

Around the Network

Good luck convincing a woman to stay with you for life without getting married. Being single is fun in your 20s/30s, but I imagine in your 40s/50s ... not so much.

So I mean yeah, you could do that, but kids aren't really a worry in that case because likely you won't have any kids as there's not a really huge amount of women dying to be with a guy who won't marry them but expects kids. 

And some of the stuff, honestly guys don't give a shit about? TV sitcoms make fun of the dad? Oh noez. Like any guy who isn't a limp noodle would be bothered by that.

Im 54 years old and HAPPILY divorced. I would say that if you meet the right girl you should definitely try marriage once. Some marriages do work out. Unfortunately many times its the man who has to make most of the concessions. Woman today, in the US anyways, are exactly as described in the second video. I have actually been verbally attacked in public by psycho bitches just for the simple fact I am not wearing a ring on my finger. Just for the fact I am single. Many of these women are totally out of control with the full backing of society. Maybe some Valium in there Haagen-Dazs would solve this.

Hey! They got SONY on my amiibo! Wait a minute. Two great gaming tastes that game great together!

Switch FC: SW-0398-8858-1969

Well I'm still gonna get married next year soooooo

Arminillo said:
Augen said:

now is having children societal or biological?

I mean I know people in their 30s electing to have procedures that ensure they cannot impregnate another.  

If you're a rich guy or a rock star or athlete ... sure don't get married. Or get married and just fuck other women too, it's kinda expected.

But for regular joes ... lol ... I mean, so what exactly is the plan? To be the weird 40 year old guy at the nightclub on a Saturday night hitting on 21 year olds who think he's gross? That doesn't sound wildly appealling to me either. 

Lots of men want kids too, good luck finding a women willing to have her vagina stretched out to push out a baby for a guy who's not willing to commit. Like I said too, you probably want a mother for your children as well, your collection of video games or Star Wars merchandise or second car isn't going to help you raise children, cook for them, clean up after them, etc. etc. etc. 

Divorce sucks, but "stay single forever" isn't exactly a great option either.