By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Men should never marry, here's why.

RolStoppable said:
NobleTeam360 said:
I'd like to get married one day, just not anytime soon. Probably when I'm closer to 30, say 29.

Don't, Noble. You put your financial future on the line for the "benefit" of having a woman who cares less about her shape. It's a lose-lose situation for the man, but the woman gains in more than one way.

Well, when you put it that way

Around the Network

Meh, the divorce and single life are the only reasons I could agree with, I don't know about the rest.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Glad I'm gay.

I think men become miserable alone past the mid 30's...

My older male cousin married to my friend (yeah a big age gap lol) and he seems far happier.

tinfamous12 said:
Glad I'm gay.

This why so much ppl got on the streets against gay marriage, they were being sooo altruist to the LGBT community... /sarcasm

I think you sir, won the thread.

Around the Network

I got married this year. It's excellent. If you have a great person to be with, why wouldn't you want to make it official?

I concur, I do like my freedom.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Been there, didn't work lol

LadyJasmine said:
I think men become miserable alone past the mid 30's...

My older male cousin married to my friend (yeah a big age gap lol) and he seems far happier.

I'm way past my mid 30's and very happy being single, but I was married for many years and have grown children so I got to experience all that already. Like I said before, you have to give marriage a try once, otherwise you wont be able to experience what its about. But now that I have that experience I am perfecty fine with being single at my age.

Hey! They got SONY on my amiibo! Wait a minute. Two great gaming tastes that game great together!

Switch FC: SW-0398-8858-1969

Well, if you are ugly, of low intelligence, or have other genetic defects, then definitely don't marry and don't breed. We're overpopulated as is, and only those with strong genetics should marry and reproduce.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.