By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Three New Dragon Quest XI Footage

Tagged games:

Looks amazing, next zelda should borrow that art style.

Around the Network

this and DQ Heroes 2 next year, so good

Art style looks nice, really want to see some combat soon as others have mentioned

Looks majestic on the ps4. The best the DQ series has ever looked. I wonder will they support 4k on the Pro.

I'm really glad to finally be getting footage of the game. It is looking amazing, although I'm really not a fan of the character designs. I'm really hoping that the Switch version ends up being the best of both worlds with the beautiful PS4 graphics, while still being portable, so that I'm not forced to double dip. I'm really hoping this game will show Square Enix that many people still love turn based combat.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

Who made FFXV the king? Sooner that is Persona 5.

Around the Network

FF and DQ fans aren't usually the same, not among my friends anyway. But it looks great! Never played them myself though, I've tried very few JRPG's, most of them are, well, too Japanese for me...

Looking mighty fine! I kind of wish they would have kept cel-shaded graphics for the PS4 version. And the 3DS version looks pretty good too.
I sure hope they keep traditional turn-based combat for the PS4 version. I think the 3DS version is a given but they could pull a Ni No Kuni and change the battle system for the PS4.

Boutros said:
Looking mighty fine! I kind of wish they would have kept cel-shaded graphics for the PS4 version. And the 3DS version looks pretty good too.
I sure hope they keep traditional turn-based combat.

^ this.

I dont want to play a non turn based DQ game.

Looks amazing. Ive played almost all the main line DQ games, cant wait to play this one as well. :)
Wouldnt treat itbas FFXVs competition tho, the come out too far apart and people are actually excited for this one lol.

It is turn based, mainline DQ games will always be turn-based.