By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Three New Dragon Quest XI Footage

Tagged games:

Ljink96 said:
Damn, this is fucking gorgeous! Horse riding in Dragon Quest, what? This thing is going to kill FFVX in Japan. Can't wait for the PS4/Switch Versions though.

Tiger > Horse!

Around the Network
Boutros said:
Ljink96 said:
Damn, this is fucking gorgeous! Horse riding in Dragon Quest, what? This thing is going to kill FFVX in Japan. Can't wait for the PS4/Switch Versions though.

Yeah, but this is seamless and plays a much bigger role this time around. That's also a Sabercat mate

It looks good, but, for me and many others, DQ is just too different than FF to lump them together. FF is a bigger franchise, so "FF killer" is a bit hyperbolic; expect the DS version to do damage.

On the JRPG note, Ni No Kuni 2 is taking too long to come out for me.

Insidb said:
It looks good, but, for me and many others, DQ is just too different than FF to lump them together. FF is a bigger franchise, so "FF killer" is a bit hyperbolic; expect the DS version to do damage.

On the JRPG note, Ni No Kuni 2 is taking too long to come out for me.

yea,better rush a unfinished crap of  a game instead of waiting and make it awesome.. good logic

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

I can't stop watching the trailer, it looks too good. They've even gone back to the old overture theme and Roto's sword from the 1st game makes a return! I can't decide...Zelda BotW or this now...

Around the Network

This is looking quite good. If the console version comes to the switch, I may consider getting it. Otherwise I may check out the 3DS version instead.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Ljink96 said:
I can't stop watching the trailer, it looks too good. They've even gone back to the old overture theme and Roto's sword from the 1st game makes a return! I can't decide...Zelda BotW or this now...

both :) why choose between them.

mmmm

This looks pretty nice

I like it

Really hope this comes to the Switch, but the 3DS version looks cool too.

vivster said:
People thinking it would be anything but turn based are obviously not familiar with the series. No random encounters is bad enough but they won't scratch turn based.

Turn based battles are great but I don't see the appeal in random encounters, they can get annoying.

Keybladewielder said:
vivster said:
People thinking it would be anything but turn based are obviously not familiar with the series. No random encounters is bad enough but they won't scratch turn based.

Turn based battles are great but I don't see the appeal in random encounters, they can get annoying.

I don't see the appeal in chasing on-map monsters over the whole map and then leaving and reentering the area to make them appear again.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.